Hope St (1 Viewer)

listen that's grand for you. fair play.
but i want to hear about the duffer.

fansap (25 Apr, 2002 12:36 p.m.):
I've only ever been in one fight in my entire life.
It was with Damian Duff- that guy who plays for Ireland. He was in PE with me in school and I hated how good he was so I used to try and foul him all the time.
In the end we had a punch up in a class...kicked his frickin' ass too.

I THINK THAT DAMIAN DUFF REMARK SAYS A LOT. YOU FOOLS GET SO UPTIGHT WHEN ANYONE SLAGS FOR YOUR LACK OF HUMOUR AND/OR YOUR BAD LYRICS. IF YOU CANNOT RESPOND WITH A GOOD WITTY RETORT THEN DON'T RESPOND AT ALL, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH THIS SCHOOLYARD, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP AND TAKE YOUR LUNCH MONEY BULLSHIT.

there now. at least we're all singing from the same hymsheet. much better eh.

i'd say ian harte would cut with a stanley. what do ye think?

what's with the upper case all of a sudden? is this the angry snowt? are you angry? are ya?

Hey kid, switch off the caps lock you tit, you're deafening me.

And stop going on about "Dublin indie" types. There's lots of people on this board who aren't from Dublin.

snowt (25 Apr, 2002 01:08 p.m.):
fansap (25 Apr, 2002 12:36 p.m.):
I've only ever been in one fight in my entire life.
It was with Damian Duff- that guy who plays for Ireland. He was in PE with me in school and I hated how good he was so I used to try and foul him all the time.
In the end we had a punch up in a class...kicked his frickin' ass too.

I THINK THAT DAMIAN DUFF REMARK SAYS A LOT. YOU FOOLS GET SO UPTIGHT WHEN ANYONE SLAGS FOR YOUR LACK OF HUMOUR AND/OR YOUR BAD LYRICS. IF YOU CANNOT RESPOND WITH A GOOD WITTY RETORT THEN DON'T RESPOND AT ALL, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH THIS SCHOOLYARD, I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU UP AND TAKE YOUR LUNCH MONEY BULLSHIT.
Lunch money!!
I can't believe I'm bothering with this again.
PLEASE fuck off!

Listen, the important thing is duffer is alright and he'll be in japorea this summer.
it's all okay, friends. it's all grand.

(no thanks to the f'sap there)

Hector Grey (25 Apr, 2002 01:18 p.m.):
Listen, the important thing is duffer is alright and he'll be in japorea this summer.
it's all okay, friends. it's all grand.

(no thanks to the f'sap there)
HEY
You only know the good footballer side to him!!
You wouldn't like him either if you met him.
He was a firm advocate of the Rocker/Raver shit back in '94-used to give everyone so much abuse...

rocker/raver??? speak english man. 1994? the PAST, brother, the past.

i'd say robbie keane would nick yer coat.

snowt (25 Apr, 2002 01:03 p.m.):
1) I AM NOT IN YOUR LIVING ROOM, I DO NOT EVEN LIVE IN DUBLIN.

2) I AM NOT A TEENAGER

3) NOBODY ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS YOUR FRIEND. THEY ARE MERELY OTHER BORED PEOPLE AT WORK/COLLEGE/WHEREVER WHO LIKE TO LEAVE PSEUDO-HUMOUROUS MESSAGES TO THINK THAT THERE IS SOME VALIDITY TO THEIR USELESS FUCKING LIVES, THE MESSAGES I LEAVE ARE EXACTLY THAT SO DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO TAKE THE PISS OUT ME IN YOUR BULLSHIT DUBLINSED INDIE KID OVERLY-AFFECTED WAY.

4) I DO NOT DRINK FLAGGANS

5) THE DOOR TO YOUR HOUSE IS LOCKED AND I COULDN'T BURST IN, HOWEVER IF AM DRUNK AND IN A PUBLIC ARENA THEN THAT IS MY BUSINESS AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN YOU JUST LEAVE THAT PUBLIC ARENA.

SO IN CONCLUSION, GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR OR FUCK OFF.

I'd love to hear you repeat that through a mouthful of broken teeth...

NOBODY ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS YOUR FRIEND

..whatever about that, most people here are friendly.

ah jaysus lads...what are we gonna do about this stuff? ...role on that ignore function. I totally admit that some shit is just hard to ignore when you've read it.

Weak I am.

I hate it when i come in in the morning and ye've posted half a days stuff already.
VOR,i still have no idea where you're coming from,trying to stand up for these guys.I'm just going to address one thing you said.
You want me to get a sense of humour and participate in a 'textual' sparring match of sorts.I would fucking love that,it would be fun!
But,how do you come back to someone saying they fucked your mother last night?Really,what do you say.I know they're not serious but to me it's infantile and not humorous.
To all the rogue posters,if you can take the piss out of me in a genuinly witty fashion,i will gladly take it on the chin and give it back aswell.If you resort to the stupid mother/gay/cock jokes,then i'm going to ignore it.Fair enough?

He may be a good footballer 'n' all that, but doesn't Damien Duff look like he has Downe's sindrome...

Hay fansap i was in the same class
as the duff man but he left after the junior
so we never realy talked.

i remember the days of hiding behind the prefabs
admiring him from on far. such thighs id never before
seen on a young man.

marvelous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back