Homless People (1 Viewer)

Pete had a link up there a while ago for Focus and I set up a debit on the basis of that, easy as pie and you don't even notice it's gone. Salves my conscience regarding what I earn and the fact I have a roof over my head some. But I do still give cash to homeless people too.

Them charity standing orders / direct debits are great. A few quid a month and you never need to feel guilty about ignoring chuggers again.

pete said:
Them charity standing orders / direct debits are great. A few quid a month and you never need to feel guilty about ignoring chuggers again.
ah fuck chuggers,now I got a real problem with them,now they're prolly doing the homeless outta much needed hard cash.be interesting to find out what chuggers are taught in training camp

I know what you mean there. I saw a bunch of skangers begging in town the other day - dressed in there tracksuits and football jersys scrounging money - I seriosly doubt they were actually homless just a bunch of blaggers who do it cos its easier than getting job working for an asshole boss.

I wonder how much of them you see a genuine homless as opposed to just some lazy skanger.

dislexik_pnuk said:
I know what you mean there. I saw a bunch of skangers begging in town the other day - dressed in there tracksuits and football jersys scrounging money - I seriosly doubt they were actually homless just a bunch of blaggers who do it cos its easier than getting job working for an asshole boss.

I wonder how much of them you see a genuine homless as opposed to just some lazy skanger.
A chugger is one of those clipboard/gimme a standing order types,I've actually got more time for a street beggar than them. they are doing the aul honest ta dacent skin of a dubbelin cadger out of a shillin'. I have no problem with pple begging at all,If you are a scumbag I'll give you nowt, if you seem ok you might get some change...same as its always been

the word chugger is derived from the words charity + mugger.

I'm surprised this thread is so very nice. I do recall a thread a year or so ago slagging the fuck out of homeless people.

spiritualtramp said:
the word chugger is derived from the words charity + mugger.

I'm surprised this thread is so very nice. I do recall a thread a year or so ago slagging the fuck out of homeless people.
yikes. who was doing that? that sounds a bit weird.

hag said:
nope. phew. but it is pretty funny considering the stuff some people posted here today :) it did make me realise one thing though, i miss kstop's posts.
you're off the hook.

actually I remember that thread to be a lot meaner than it actually is. I do recall I was going to post to it and call everyone a bag of cunts but then I didn't. some of the posts on it are a bit nasty.

spiritualtramp said:
you're off the hook.

actually I remember that thread to be a lot meaner than it actually is. I do recall I was going to post to it and call everyone a bag of cunts but then I didn't. some of the posts on it are a bit nasty.
that's what i meant. some people posted some shitty stuff on it and then pretended to be all nice and giving today, that's all. off the hook means cool and rad, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back