Holy shit - Michael Jackson has had a cardiac arrest (2 Viewers)

I'm crying into me can.

One of THE all time greats.

Pop music 4EVA

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gWvBXS2t4A"]YouTube - Say. Say. Say - Paul McCartney & Michael Jackson[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2xc8xZ0tV0"]YouTube - Who's Lovin You - Jackson 5[/ame]

My favourite vocal performance EVER.

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of MJ's. Maybe some of the 70s stuff. He had a great voice and a great technical ability. Don't like his music though. Not even Billy Jean.

Don't know you but you're Wacko nuts dude

anyway...this made me weep as a nipper

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

invincible.jpg

apparently not

Was in Whelans when this news broke, was massive sadness, including the bouncers, followed by this outbreak of it being like "happy new year"...everyone just sayin to each other "michael jackson is dead"! was a bit mad, i left for the last bus then cos i could tell this was gonna go on ad finatum.

Poor man R.I.P., maybe finally i can get on with being a Jackson now without being asked am i related to the king of pop

Was in Whelans when this news broke, was massive sadness, including the bouncers, followed by this outbreak of it being like "happy new year"...everyone just sayin to each other "michael jackson is dead"! was a bit mad, i left for the last bus then cos i could tell this was gonna go on ad finatum.

Poor man R.I.P., maybe finally i can get on with being a Jackson now without being asked am i related to the king of pop
did you hear your relation Michael Jackson died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back