holy jesus christ almighty (3 Viewers)

That episode of diffrent strokes was really scary. the ould bike shop lad wanted the kids to get in his bath and play neptune-king of the sea! the kids thought it was a fun game but he really wanted to look at their bits. poor arnold and that little red haired tosser he used to hang out with.
i remember an episode of C.H.I.P.S which dealt with the subject of kiddie fiddling too. Anyone else remember this? Ah ponch!

cpr said:
That episode of diffrent strokes was really scary. the ould bike shop lad wanted the kids to get in his bath and play neptune-king of the sea! the kids thought it was a fun game but he really wanted to look at their bits. poor arnold and that little red haired tosser he used to hang out with.

I remember that Diff'rent Strokes episode; it was a two parter called The Bicycle Man. Dudley was the name of Arnold's mate.

Creepy.

oh shit said:
quick, laugh at the freak, it's ok everyone cos he's actually a freak... wtf?

meaning i dont feel sad for him cos he's clearly on that database for a reason. so i dont feel sorry for him.

fuckin hell :p

chutneyfarmer said:
When I first heard they were remaking this i was appalled. However, when I was told it was Tim Burton directing it I decided to give it a chance. If there's one director who would take it somewhere else, it's him.

I'd have thought that too about the Planet of the Apes, but apparently the suits wouldn't let him do what he wanted to do with it. Probably to keep it at PG or whatever, which wouldn't be likely with ape/human shenanigans.

cpr said:
poor arnold and that little red haired tosser he used to hang out with.
Dudley didn't have red hair - you're thinking of Sam, Arnold's step-brother in later years.

fuckin hell i loved that show. remember the time Arnold got tonsilitis and shared the room with the little girl who's dad was a bigot? or the time Dudley's dad had to go get surgery because he smoked too much, and made sure Dudley knew never to take up smoking thusly:

Dad: you got it?
Dudley: i got it.
Dad: good. 'cause if you don't got it, you're gonna get it, got it?

and the GOOCH!!!

fuck - is it too late to change my screen name...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back