holy jesus christ almighty (2 Viewers)

La La said:
this guy surfaced on a sex offender database. and apparently this pic hasn't been doctored.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/people/peppers.asp

If he wasn't a sex offender I'd say, "ah, give him a break".

Reminds me of a story in the Star or some such last year - "Sex Perv Dwarf Abused Six Kids - Evil Little Monster Locked up in Prison". They used the fact that he was a dwarf to give the story more oomph - they repeatedlly referred to his stature and quite plainly implied that his crime was even more heinous because - den den den - he was short. Come on. If they wanted to editorialise and point him out as a freak, they should at least do it coz he abused kids, not because he suffers with dwarfism.

That kinda freaked me out, but after seeing his high school pictures I feel really sad for him now.

I hope he's sitting at home now eating a sandwich (possibly swiss on rye) drinking a glass of milk and petting his new puppy.

Wheels said:
That kinda freaked me out, but after seeing his high school pictures I feel really sad for him now.

i felt really sad for him too when i saw his school pictures.
but he is still a registered offender......

roxy said:
If he wasn't a sex offender I'd say, "ah, give him a break".

Reminds me of a story in the Star or some such last year - "Sex Perv Dwarf Abused Six Kids - Evil Little Monster Locked up in Prison". They used the fact that he was a dwarf to give the story more oomph - they repeatedlly referred to his stature and quite plainly implied that his crime was even more heinous because - den den den - he was short. Come on. If they wanted to editorialise and point him out as a freak, they should at least do it coz he abused kids, not because he suffers with dwarfism.

Remember seeing that story on the 6:01 news with Brian Dobson and Una o'Hagan. I remember laughing at it alot with the aul boy at the weirdness of the situation but none the less child abuse is child abuse which is completely fucked unless you live in Denmark where apparently such a perversion is less frowned upon. Its like when Arnold and his buddy got fiddled in that bike shop in Different Strokes.

haah remember when the midget from rab c. nesbitt was done for exposing himself to kids? ahahah funny little fella!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back