Holy Fucking Christ. (1 Viewer)

HitsLikeAGirl said:
reputation_neg.gif
Holy Fucking Christ.14th September 2005 03:44 PMyou are a fucking prick, i hope you die in a horrible way.

Obviously not a fanta drinker.

haha

Wavioli said:
yeah, someone else had to endure inane rants about nothing last night. Like how Jimmy got a new car, and how crazy women should really be at a 'really cool jazz club' instead of sitting on a couch spouting shite at hard working upstanding citizens.

fuck her out, man!

so are these guys nazis or what?

pretty wimpy looking nazis

where are the jackboots? the iron crosses? the helmets?

the web site doesn't make any fucking sense, are they artists or what?

i went to the exhibition thingy so here is my hippu-crit (thank you code ninja)
it was in the basement of liberty hall, first time ive been in that building, kindof like a parish hall. they had flyers and banners and little flags everwhere. there was a stage with a podium full of defastenist symbols and things. around the walls were the paintings and stuff. there was a free bar there serving champagne.
the place was pretty full. i wasnt there from the very start but after about a half an hour they got up on the stage and made speeches similar to the stuff on their website with confetti being thrown at appropriate applaud times.
i thought the paintings were cool mostly. liam ryans stuff stood out in particular, very detailed, oozing and oriental kind of paintings reallly psychadelic and beautiful. i also really liked the ones by sofie iremonger ( at least i think they were by her), they were really bright colourful and graphic both visually and sexually. she had drawn in cool deviant illustrations of sex acts and strap ons in some old books. i liked oisin byrnes stuff as well, very light and playful paintings
the defastenists are very confident artists who have adopted this manifesto and moniker as their image, im sure they are aware of how pretentious it is but i dont think they care. they have the bravado and stylish trappings of a brash eighties rock band, along with the " gonna conquer the world" sort of vibe. their art is actualy very good in my stupid opinion and their image seems to have given them alot of publicity and allowed them to stand out and be noticed which is good i guess. at least they have succeeded in provoking a strong reaction in people, whether positive or negative

HitsLikeAGirl said:
reputation_neg.gif
Holy Fucking Christ.14th September 2005 03:44 PMyou are a fucking prick, i hope you die in a horrible way.

Obviously not a fanta drinker.
haha, i hope you dont think that was me. i always sign my reps negative or otherwise, and anyways i dont give nearly enough of a fuck to say something like that.
i liked liam ryan's stuff, gary farrelly's stuff, and alex reilly's. thought the whole thing turned a bit shambolic at the speeches, particularly that silly journo's involvement and shane mcgowan's fairly insane comments. i left when i saw him shaking a handful of broken glass at someone.
i still like the art (mostly) and aspects of the core message when it's properly explicated.

eoinbox said:
haha, i hope you dont think that was me. i always sign my reps negative or otherwise, and anyways i dont give nearly enough of a fuck to say something like that.
i liked liam ryan's stuff, gary farrelly's stuff, and alex reilly's. thought the whole thing turned a bit shambolic at the speeches, particularly that silly journo's involvement and shane mcgowan's fairly insane comments. i left when i saw him shaking a handful of broken glass at someone.
i still like the art (mostly) and aspects of the core message when it's properly explicated.

Nah,you'd signed your other reps so there was no finger pointing. I'm gonna check out the expo at the weeknd for the sake of argument, but no pansey-assed derfrankenfurhter sausage-sucker had better come near me, or else my opinions will be tainted by ways of me tainting his face. I'm also going to bring a mate just for the sheer novelty of the introductions.

'Frambosenschmak, meet Derfrankenfastenistefurher'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back