Holy Fucking Christ. (1 Viewer)

Looks so. They're the sunday indo's latest Arty Darlings. A full page article by some menopausal lillie's regular with absolutley no references to what they actaully do. Went onto their website prioir to my assault to cast an eye on their work and after crawling my way through gawd-knows-much out of this world pretensiousness i find that they dont actually have any up.

Cunts.

That Padraig Moore is actauly Christy's son. Used to stare spears at him and his glasses from behind the bar years ago.

OOOhh, I'm fucking steamin at....
al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

These cunts.

group_at_metior.jpg

This cunt in particular:
23680678_60ffd28911_o.jpg

This guy:
23680647_79011868ea_o.jpg

These two tramps:
23681349_694c2e6b11_o.jpg

Especially her, HEAVE GERL, HEEEAAVE!!!
23680739_fb06feafb9_o.jpg

this prick:
23681119_cc71a1f70c_o.jpg

and his friend,Pansey:
23680421_d0dbd3a8a7_o.jpg

I'd go down blackrock and bitch-slap some sense into him if it were'nt for the fact his da would fucking have me.

And the fucking rest of them. "Angel mediation" They called this.
GGGRRRRRRRRr......
23681279_f1bee84afc_o.jpg

-Anal Medication me hole

carcass said:

Nice one; that soothes my fury somewhat; but not by much. Some nice stuff, but there are some pieces there that would be deemed shite if not for the self made hype surrounding them.

There's nothing original about what these pricks say they're doing. I'm obviously biased on account of having read about them in the indo, but still, they should let the work speak for itself first and dance about it later. Badly. On a pole. Or something.

Brian Conniffe said:
there is one of them who does nice psychedelic paintings though. even so...

Even so. I'd only get out my road map to Forgiveness if they're shit was so out of your fucking mind amazing that acting like pricks about it was the only thing left to do. But this manifesto shite just dont fly. I dont usually say it and mean it; but i hope this fucking fails miserably. If i see a load of fresh outa Pine Forrest Art School shitheads jump on board of this boat i'm gonna have to torpedo the motherfucker out the river; Murphy's War stlyee. It's like having to suffer a league of younger, more energetic Gavin Fridays.

And none of us need that now do we?

MONDOBRUTALE said:
challenge them to a paint off or something

I'd rather ram my mahl stick into their white spirits.

Homer: "Is this going out live?"

Itchy & scratchy Guy: "No, Mr. Simpson, we've found that to be too much of a strain on our animators."

mugagag said:
Arh if you don't have the talent for art, there are plenty of adjectives in the dictionary...

It's not a new idea (or manifest) anyway. The dadaists around 1920'ies seem to be very alike these DEFASTENISTS I think

Crap art, all bout the image.

You said it. Gimmie Klimt or Scheile any day over these fuckers. They were the real deal; paedo paintings an all.

Wavioli said:
at least theyre trying. thats all i can say - fuck the dublin naysay attitude, I say fair play to them. Make a name for Ireland, thats gotta be a good thing.

yes, BUT: it's a very elitist group, very clique-y. also involvement with it automatically involves subscription to an "-ism": a group mentality (not conducive to the propigation of "individuality") with a definate leader who is refered to as "fuhrer".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back