HOLOCAUST DENIER TO SPEAK IN NUIG!! (1 Viewer)

Let's face it, you're much more likely to be mown down by an idiot behind the wheel of a car than get your skull smashed by nazis who've listened to David Irving. People just don't like the guy's ideas, nothing to do with how dangerous he actually may be.

why is the problem with the nazi punks? they are not so difference like us. we are still humans. some of them even likes good music.

It's not Irvine himself that is the problem, it's concept of waving the right to freedom of speech for someone that serves as the mouthpiece of what basically are thugs.

I get what ye mean about using this as some grand snare to lure out closet fascists, but I still don't think it's worth it for a second. The Celtic Wolves'll probably be scared to show up for one, so at very best we'd have a bunch of bedroom nazi losers who pose no real threat.

A lot of them were at the UCC one, handing out pamphlets and propaganda. Shaking people's hands and everything. They'll be there, don't worry.

these nazi bonehead stereotypes are great, it's the equivalent of people thinking punks are spiky-haired thugs with bones through their noses.
A NAZI WOULD EAT YOUR FACE AS SOON AS LOOK AT YOU! GET THEM BEFORE THEY GET US! AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!

Stopping an idiot like Irving from speaking?
What next, blocking the Special Olympic team from having a sing song?
I think this protest unfairly targets those with low IQs.
This is proof that the 'Punk Intelligentsia' are the real censor board.
My poor, fragile little mind might implode with Irvings weighty opinions.
Thanks, lads.

Fact is Nooly, that stereotype or not, the majority of nazis do fulfil them. You get the intellectual types of people, but they are never outrightly nazis but more fascistic, while the nazis seem to live up to the image of the ignorant knuckledragging thugs that attempt to be intellectual failing miserably.

yay! lets form a mob and give him a right good kicking! maybe we can poo on his nose after? beats having to argue/listen/ignore him! yay!

yay!

yay! lets form a mob and give him a right good kicking! maybe we can poo on his nose after? beats having to argue/listen/ignore him! yay!
It states quite clearly in many punk lyric sheets that we must BASH the fash,
not sit down and hammer out arguments with them. We think for ourselves,
not by ourselves. Come back after you've listened to your Oi Polloi records.

Jodie Marsh was gagged by the gash fash?
I never heard anything about that.
In fairness though, it's fair to say she forfeited her right to free speech as soon as she
bared her breasts for public consumption.
That kind of unladylike behaviour should not be rewarded with an open forum for her
ladylike opinions.

marsh-ucd04.jpg
marsh-ucd06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back