Hey Mr.Pharmacist...go knob yerself. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
So,I was in Finglas for halloween..had no inhaler(Ventolin) so I headed down to get one in a chemist not a milion miles from there.
The dirty scoundrel charged me €10.32! ..in my local chemist they are €7.Still 3 times what they cost in Spain..but thats the price I'm used to.
Now,I let it be known in no uncertain terms that this prick was morally bankrupt and profiteering off peoples misery..I mean..thats the most expensive inhaler,in my 30 years as an asthma gimp,that I've ever had to pay for.I was fit to call Joe Duffy.I had no choice but to buy it as it was getting late and I didnt wanna risk an attack..which as luck would have it happened last night.

How on earth are these pricks allowed to just get away with this shite?

The lad working the till gave me the student discount because even he knew it was bang out of order daylight robbery.And I was very grateful for this lad going above and beyond for a complete stranger.But it wasn't a nice experience at all and no doubt he was leaving himself open for flak which made me feel bad.

They should all be fucking nationalised..its simply unacceptable in my mind to be cashing in on things like asthma.Its not a luxury item.
I've no choice but to pony up.

Especially galling is the fact that they're made in Waterford.

I remember years ago, the Missus had a real bad asthma attack, combined with some other nastiness and had to go on a nebuliser etc, etc. We had to go to a pharmacist in Phibsboro to get the meds, of which there were a load.

Anyway, after she told him all the gear she needed, the exchange between herself and the pharmacist went along these lines:

Mr Pharmacist: "That'll be [insert extortionate amount of money here] - sorry about that"

The Mrs: "Oh, it's not your fault"

Mr Pharmacist: "It is, actually!"

I remember years ago, the Missus had a real bad asthma attack, combined with some other nastiness and had to go on a nebuliser etc, etc. We had to go to a pharmacist in Phibsboro to get the meds, of which there were a load.

Anyway, after she told him all the gear she needed, the exchange between herself and the pharmacist went along these lines:

Mr Pharmacist: "That'll be [insert extortionate amount of money here] - sorry about that"

The Mrs: "Oh, it's not your fault"

Mr Pharmacist: "It is, actually!"

That is some wanker.These lads are laughing at us.I'd say they have secret pharma lodge meetings and they're all just in fucking stitches..lighting cigars with fivers.

best thing about the UK is definitely the NHS - free meds in scotland, no questions asked! not to mention dental treatment on the cheap

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back