He's at it again (2 Viewers)

Monkey

Website
www.tshock.net
Path: "I'll cross post this to ie-dance, ie-indie and ie-rant if thats OK.
It took bleedin AGES to write so no point in just posting it to one faction."

Somebody else: "I don't see thumped.com on that list..."

Path: "There wouldnt be any point in posting it there really. There's very
little point in posting anything there at all."

- the scallywag

"When you tattle on someone you're not just telling on them, you're telling on yourself, and by tattling on someone, you're really just telling them, I'm a tattle tale. Now, is that the tale you want to tell?"

- Mike Brady

;)

Path: "There wouldnt be any point in posting it there really. There's very
little point in posting anything there at all."

- the scallywag

"Daddy, Daddy, look what Path posted... " fucking tell-tale. it is like Lord of the Flies around here.

give it a fucking rest.

the bloke is right, unless you are part of the clique that is thumped, there is fuck all point in posting. the amount of shit that has to be waded through on this board - particularly over the past 6 months - is unbelievable.

as was said before - path is a decent chap, who was slagged off ad nauseam by bored-shiteless bankers, engineers and web designers posing as alternative rock-types ....

Monkey (14 Jan, 2002 08:12 p.m.):
b-b-but I've got the conch....

nah...

the irony is - tis you that is Piggy.

Ralph (Hag) - 'you were right to tell me Piggy (Monkey)'

the subject of this thread should be renamed "we're at it again"

Monkey (14 Jan, 2002 08:22 p.m.):
No you've misunderstood I was taking the piss out of myself when I said "I've got the conch" (People who've got a sense of humour do that sometimes)

!!

there's need to exclaim I was never entirely serious when I posted about Path in the first place, I don't call people "scallywag" when I'm being serious.

I personally never had anything against path and still don't, I don't recall ever even slagging him. And I wasn't suggesting you were saying "I've got the conch". I was saying it myself.

gabbin2
as was said before - path is a decent chap, who was slagged off ad nauseam by bored-shiteless bankers, engineers and web designers posing as alternative rock-types ....

you are wrong. path is a self-obsessed ego-fuck who doesn't know his arse from his elbow. he is also a sack of shit. but you ... you come here and i'll rip your fucking head off. you're right, there's no point in dipsies likes you posting here ... stay away from our clique. dispies out! get the fuck outa here, go on! get!

This notion of Thumped.com being cliqueish bothers me. This part of it is a forum, I'm sure any other forum is the same. The longer you read it the more you get to "know" the other posters as time goes on it naturally comes more friendly with people namechecking others (when they've never even met!). Sure there seems to be about 40 or so regular posters it's certainly not exclusive. There's no thumped board exam! If there was more posters maybe it would be less personal, is that what people want?

As for there being loads of shit talked over the last 6 months? That's crap. Discussions on films, music etc.. seems pretty standard stuff. No more shit than you'd hear in the pub. Not to mention things.

A quick check of the Index shows this:

There have been 17 member(s) and 12 guest(s) on the forum within last 30 minutes.
pete, Chrith, rothko, Pantone247, peepee, snakybus, the bearded lady, meta, hag, joss

Now if only some of the 12 guests would get involved...

Anthony (15 Jan, 2002 11:00 a.m.):
This notion of Thumped.com being cliqueish bothers me. This part of it is a forum, I'm sure any other forum is the same. The longer you read it the more you get to "know" the other posters as time goes on it naturally comes more friendly with people namechecking others (when they've never even met!). Sure there seems to be about 40 or so regular posters it's certainly not exclusive. There's no thumped board exam! If there was more posters maybe it would be less personal, is that what people want?

As for there being loads of shit talked over the last 6 months? That's crap. Discussions on films, music etc.. seems pretty standard stuff. No more shit than you'd hear in the pub. Not to mention things.

HIT 'EM ANTO, THEY'RE SLAGGIN' YOUR MA!

gabbin2 (14 Jan, 2002 08:23 p.m.):
Monkey (14 Jan, 2002 08:12 p.m.):
b-b-but I've got the conch....

nah...

the irony is - tis you that is Piggy.

Ralph (Hag) - 'you were right to tell me Piggy (Monkey)'

the subject of this thread should be renamed "we're at it again"

im the conch then..

blow me

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back