Heroes (1 Viewer)

Heroes: Origins will introduce one new Hero per episode, and viewers will choose which Hero will join the main cast at the end of the run.

The reason given for the spin-off was to remove the mid-season hiatus, which caused the ratings to falter when Heroes returned in Season 1.

Maaaaan, that's lame.

man this show...started off really good i thought but has just descended into muck. and is there a likeable character in it? maybe hiro and ando, but the rest of them are so fuckin irritable, specially that little brat mika. jesus, that finale was totally gay.

I watyched up to ep 11 of this, got bored and apathy ensued.

I took a peek at a later episode and watched a scene with some broad that could get internet in her brain.

agh DELETE DELETE DELETE

Its like lost except with bad acting/writing/dialogue/storylines.

It actually irritates the fuck out of me.

crappy ending but overall i really enjoyed the series. i'm going to watch the 24 series finale tonight. not expecting much from it though.

ah I didn't expect more from it. what did you think would happen? there should've been more of a major face off between petrelli and skylar. but that's it.
it was just a total let down.

wasn't too impressed with the rather clumsy "he can see me" setup for series 2 neither.

He played some hobo douche bag that claire tries to help. His power is that he can create black holes. Claire tries to help him but then good cop/bad cop roll in and bubs gets freaked, shoots up, gives claire a hot shot for tricking him and then makes a black hole to cover his escape. This show was alright in season 1, season 2 was complete dog shit and season 3 is no better. FACT

Think thats feb or something. In the mean time you can watch Fringe to get youe fill of JJ Abrams. It's like x files except the chick has no facial expressions and the dude is pacey from dawsons creek. When I say pacey I mean pacey, same actor and same character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back