Heroes (2 Viewers)

I binge watched 14 episodes. This rules. There are some bogey elements and it could be a lot better.. but it's classssss!! Hiro is so fucking cool. Sylar, though..motherfucker should be older.. and scarier. that kid doesn't scare me. they should have cast somebody in his late thirties with a look of ordinary psycho to him. I'm not sold on him.

Hey that cop guy is totally a fat Keanu Reeves.

grunberg_heroes_gal.jpg
lauren-graham-keanu-reeves-sweet-november-2.jpg

yay just downloaded this a couple of nights ago, completely sucked in,
I think half the thrill is that it's the first stuff I managed to
load up onto me ipod, .|..| Heroes.|..| technology
:mad: but boo too sleepless nights!

:) I love the programme but when they reveal the father (no spoilers) it just get ridiculious. Just watching it you want to hit the tv for being so so so stupid..

I finally watched this the other night, and yes its just xmen...and a poor rip off at that. its just boring

I'm all for an Unbreakable-esque tv show, but I only just managed to sit through the first 30 mins before kicking it into touch. Do things pick up after the first episode?

I'm all for an Unbreakable-esque tv show, but I only just managed to sit through the first 30 mins before kicking it into touch. Do things pick up after the first episode?

yeah, some things are a little Dawson's Crack and glossy and obvious... but you'll love this shit dude. it gets better. it could be amazing, but instead it's just vg.

Anyone know if there's another break in the series?
No episode to download today :(

Heroes is on a break for 5 weeks as far as I know it won't be back until the 24th april I think. Oh also you can download it a day earlier than the Americans because the Canadians have it on the sundays before the Americans, if ya wanted to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back