Herald photoshoot snub!! (1 Viewer)

lothaar

I am supposed to be writing an article for the Herald on Things for next week, which I plan to rewrite and send to as many publications as will take it. The Herald are definitely interested but the photoshoot I arranged for Monday has fallen through cos the photographer is at the Westlife wedding and can't be booked

. I willl arrange it for some time next week... I don't know when it will be at the moment. I hope nobody took time off or anything... I apologise if they did. I meant no disrespect. I only wanted to make people happy. Is that a crime? Is it????

want that wedding at the weekend? how come hes still at it? whats going on ? westlife muppet and topheavyexattomickitten muppet are the new posh and becks i hear.

pat (07 Jan, 2002 09:45 a.m.):
want that wedding at the weekend? how come hes still at it? whats going on ? westlife muppet and topheavyexattomickitten muppet are the new posh and becks i hear.

The wedding was at the weekend but you have to book the photographers in advance, especially when you're only a low-priority freelance like myself. I'm gonna arrange it for some time this week. I was talking to one of the news editors and she's still interested... there seems to be a problem with getting bodies out during the day. Is there a chance that at least 3 or 4 people could make it if it was at lunchtime one day?

lothaar (07 Jan, 2002 11:06 a.m.):
pat (07 Jan, 2002 09:45 a.m.):

The wedding was at the weekend but you have to book the photographers in advance, especially when you're only a low-priority freelance like myself.

i still dont get it. how did the wedding get in the way of you booking him in advance (sorry im just confused.

No he couldn't.
That would have contravened my exclusive deal with Who Magazine.

[

i still dont get it. how did the wedding get in the way of you booking him in advance (sorry im just confused.[/quote]

I didn't know when to book him for, whether or not people would be able to turn up and, most importantly, that the Herald were willing to publish the article until Friday evening. So I rang back on Saturday and the bloke wasn't there. Whaddayagonnadohuh? I think Thursday lunchtime might be better. That ok?? 3-5 people??????

Pantone247 (09 Jan, 2002 11:24 a.m.):
the bearded lady (09 Jan, 2002 11:16 a.m.):
show a bit of cleavage lads! then they'll all want a piece of our action!

beardy do you think hot pants would be a bit....slutty??

we don't want to look desperate here

"But tips in my g-string is how I make my living"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back