Fairweather Sports Tourist Thread (1 Viewer)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
I follow stuff that is popular and look at the off gif and then forget it exists. This is a thread for not caring about what you were talking about last week, and the gifs.

Anywhooo my intro is I've been half following the introduction of Shola Shoretire into the Man Utd machine. The kid must be rediculously talented, 17 years old thrown in the mix with the pro's in Europe. I will not follow Man Utd or watch games though.

Richie

I go through phases of being interested in snooker, though I dunno if I have the patience to sit down and watch a full game these days.. Judd Trump's crazy cue ball control has got me back into it lately:

Cormcolash

Website
geocities.com
I follow stuff that is popular and look at the off gif and then forget it exists. This is a thread for not caring about what you were talking about last week, and the gifs.

Anywhooo my intro is I've been half following the introduction of Shola Shoretire into the Man Utd machine. The kid must be rediculously talented, 17 years old thrown in the mix with the pro's in Europe. I will not follow Man Utd or watch games though.
I liked when they brought Shoretire on and the commentators spent about 2 minutes laughing at how they should try and pronounce his name, and their consensus in the end was that they'd need to ask somebody from Newcastle.

sleepy

Website
www.facebook.com
My 8 year old's gotten big into to football over the last few months so I'm starting to find out a bit about by osmosis. I even watched most of the man utd and west ham match with him last month.

He's also gotten big into the marvel movies so I've been watching 1 a week with him since Christmas. Definitely wouldn't have done that if it wasn't for him. But I'm enjoying them.

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Open Here
    Count It Up
    Field Music
    Open Here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads