Help...? (4 Viewers)

whoa, nice one Escrow

she is a nasty bitch, oh and watch out for Hag too, he likes to think he's the wittiest man alive

Escrow said:
or refrain from being a nasty bitch who seems full of herself

Jimmy Magee said:
I think I say this every year, but man, this thread is pure gold
wait 'til you hear what a scribbler is! it made me fall for snake (the fact that he used the term 'scribbler', not his actual scribbles).

ms.b.haven said:
likewise, you couldn't handle when i was being bitchy to ye so do be such a hypocrite
Oh god this is amazing.. please tell me you don't seriously think I get insulted by random internet people who have no idea what they're talking about? Jesus.. keep it up.

I'm sure it happens to you in person too. Lets hope i NEVER meet a girl like you. You are the type who give women the title 'Tramp'
Liadain said:
Oh god this is amazing.. please tell me you don't seriously think I get insulted by random internet people who have no idea what they're talking about? Jesus.. keep it up.

Escrow said:
I'm sure it happens to you in person too. Lets hope i NEVER meet a girl like you. You are the type who give women the title 'Tramp'
you're living in the 60s, maaaan.

you do a pretty good job of pretending you do. and i'll keep it up, with pleasure
Liadain said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back