Help...? (2 Viewers)

PS: i've come to realise that my 8 year old neighbour is the only one who knows my pain. At least he has a photo of him tho, i never took one of him!

seriously, i've gotta cheer up.

Alan Remorse said:
PS: i've come to realise that my 8 year old neighbour is the only one who knows my pain. At least he has a photo of him tho, i never took one of him!

seriously, i've gotta cheer up.

I feel your pain. Our cat went missing a couple of weeks ago (well my parents cat) and everyone thought it had gone for good. We've had this cat for years and it was a bit distressing. It turned out he had badly hurt his back and was actually under one of the beds in the house. He was under there for two days and was a complete state when he was found. We thought that he wouldn't last too much longer but he has slowly pulled through and is pretty much back to normal.

Alan Remorse said:
Ah, its like lassie with cats. I'm trying to do all the things that keep me happiest to avoid looking on the bad side, so i've basically spent the past few days working through my arnie collection.

still no sign of my cat though... it'll take me years to fatten up another cat as much as i did him.

alan - it probably IS in someone shed. They're so nosy that they often get locked into sheds and since its the summer someone may have gone away for a few days, leaving moggie trapped. Call into all your neighbours and ask them to please look in their garages / sheds for you. It's worked for me in the past.

she's right. although a friend of mine couldn't find her cat before so i helped her drop some leaflets through all her neighbours houses explaining that her cat was missing and to ring her house phone if it was found. about an hour later someone rang! but....they told us that kitty had been squished on the road a few days before, well at least it stopped her looking
kirstie said:
alan - it probably IS in someone shed. They're so nosy that they often get locked into sheds and since its the summer someone may have gone away for a few days, leaving moggie trapped. Call into all your neighbours and ask them to please look in their garages / sheds for you. It's worked for me in the past.

ms.b.haven said:
she's right. although a friend of mine couldn't find her cat before so i helped her drop some leaflets through all her neighbours houses explaining that her cat was missing and to ring her house phone if it was found. about an hour later someone rang! but....they told us that kitty had been squished on the road a few days before, well at least it stopped her looking

How did they recognise the kitty if it had been squished? Dental records?

tom1.jpg

Is you cat on the boat?

Maybe your cats on the boat?

Did you look on the boat?

Boat.

Is you cat on the boat?

Boat.

Is you cat on the boat?

Boat.

Is you cat on the boat?

Boat.

My cat came home!

I got up this morning and there he was outside my window. He's really sick and not his usual self at all, so i'm taking him to the vet tonight. He was kinda sick before he went missing so i'd assumed he'd gone somewhere to die, but i think he's just under the weather.

still though... result!

Maybe it went on a sun holiday to try and cure it's sickness and now it's come home to die?
Alan Remorse said:
My cat came home!

I got up this morning and there he was outside my window. He's really sick and not his usual self at all, so i'm taking him to the vet tonight. He was kinda sick before he went missing so i'd assumed he'd gone somewhere to die, but i think he's just under the weather.

still though... result!

Alan Remorse said:
My cat came home!

still though... result!
yay!

Alan Remorse said:
My cat came home!

still though... result!
hurrah etc !

if he was really sick and going to die he would not have come back at all . good plan to bring him to the vet anyway to be on the safe side . he may have cat aids or something .

right, so thumped brought back alan's cat. whoop dee doo, etc. Now does anyone have any bright ideas for getting mine back? it's been over a month :(

(alan, if you give me your cat I'll forgive you for being atrocious at making toast)

spiritualtramp said:
hurrah etc !

if he was really sick and going to die he would not have come back at all . good plan to bring him to the vet anyway to be on the safe side . he may have cat aids or something .

indeed, thats why i was so glad he came home. It's unbelievable how thin he's gotten though... i'm still baffled by where he was the whole time.

liadain, i'll never apologise for my toast making ways!!!! Carbon gives you cancer!!! and besides, toast is best when it's only a tiny bit brown. as long as the butter melts, thats all you need!

Alan Remorse said:
My cat came home!

still though... result!
yay.|..|
my cat vanished in 1992. Aged 7.

no sign of him:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back