Help...? (1 Viewer)

This has been making me laugh, you're all equally funny and stupid.

Escrow said:
Just to leave you with stubs instead of fingers would ideal
why do you hate me so much? do i piss you off because i'm everything you ever wanted to be? it's not my fault you couldn't please your girlfriend, and i'm hardly the appropriate person to be taking it out on!!!

Well Hagis you'd know all about it if you were looking for a clitoris instead of a japs eye
hag said:
why do you hate me so much? do i piss you off because i'm everything you ever wanted to be? it's not my fault you couldn't please your girlfriend, and i'm hardly the appropriate person to be taking it out on!!!

so hag tell us all then of your sexual experience? where's a girl clitoris located exactly? i know you're probably used to sheep but at least try :)
hag said:

No quick reply to that so i think you've got your answer Miss B. I'm off home, take care. Don't let them give you shit
ms.b.haven said:
so hag tell us all then of your sexual experience? where's a girl clitoris located exactly? i know you're probably used to sheep but at least try :)

ok ok ok, i admit it. i have no idea where it is. i thought it was an ice-cream. look how foolish you've made me look. i hope you're happy.

the clitoris icecream...you're a sick bastard
hag said:
ok ok ok, i admit it. i have no idea where it is. i thought it was an ice-cream. look how foolish you've made me look. i hope you're happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back