Help...? (1 Viewer)

what the fuck lads? this was about my cat once upon a time.

anyways, no sign of him, i've all but given up hope....

however there was an interesting turn of events yesterday morning:

this young fella turned up at my door, asking if i'd seen his cat. my interest aroused (as well as my libido), I asked what the cat looked like. the young fella held aloft a picture of MY tabbycat. Seeing as he was only about 8, I decided not to beat the shit out of him for usurping my position as the owner of said tabbycat, and just told him i havent seen him. However, this all contributes to my lack of hope.

sorry Al. i think liadain (spelt correct?) made i good point, i think it was her anyway. if it's a tomcat it'll stray more coz it's looking for action. thing is cats aren't fussy, wherever they're being fed they'll hang around, so that kid probably thought it had found a new friend. Put up some LOST posters if it means that much
Alan Remorse said:
what the fuck lads? this was about my cat once upon a time.

anyways, no sign of him, i've all but given up hope....

however there was an interesting turn of events yesterday morning:

this young fella turned up at my door, asking if i'd seen his cat. my interest aroused (as well as my libido), I asked what the cat looked like. the young fella held aloft a picture of MY tabbycat. Seeing as he was only about 8, I decided not to beat the shit out of him for usurping my position as the owner of said tabbycat, and just told him i havent seen him. However, this all contributes to my lack of hope.

Two kids called to my brother's door before asking if he wanted to buy a dog for a euro. I think the offer opened with 'Here, mister...' so he didn't take them up on it.

G'luck finding your cat.

Miss B Haven and Escrow - are youz phoney-pseudonym-barry-type people?

them's some sinister dog dealings... anyway cheers to people who offered actual advice... i'll keep lookin

'fraid not :)
Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
Two kids called to my brother's door before asking if he wanted to buy a dog for a euro. I think the offer opened with 'Here, mister...' so he didn't take them up on it.

G'luck finding your cat.

Miss B Haven and Escrow - are youz phoney-pseudonym-barry-type people?

ms.b.haven said:
sorry Al. i think liadain (spelt correct?) made i good point, i think it was her anyway. if it's a tomcat it'll stray more coz it's looking for action. thing is cats aren't fussy, wherever they're being fed they'll hang around, so that kid probably thought it had found a new friend. Put up some LOST posters if it means that much
i bet you're just misunderstood.

ms.b.haven said:
Pardon?:confused: i feel an insult coming on
you were being almost helpful there... i bet you're just misunderstood. i bet in a week, you'll be the central attraction at thumped table quizes and the like.

i just know things about cats, and i got one recently and....that's that :eek:
hag said:
you were being almost helpful there... i bet you're just misunderstood. i bet in a week, you'll be the central attraction at thumped table quizes and the like.

ms.b.haven said:
my age has been posted up now so you'll know where my immaturity comes from
my age has been posted up for ages but i'm still at a loss as to where my immaturity comes from.

don't worry i'm baffled too. what quiz things were you on about or am i being a dumbass?
hag said:
my age has been posted up for ages but i'm still at a loss as to where my immaturity comes from.

True, hey give me a chance, yer all very clicky...and according to this you've been on it 4 YEARS. well 3 and a 1/2 , but you could have something...forget it
hag said:
you're being a dumbass. you did ask like...

ms.b.haven said:
True, hey give me a chance, yer all very clicky...and according to this you've been on it 4 YEARS. well 3 and a 1/2 , but you could have something...forget it
no, i don't want to forget it. please tell me. i am not cliquey with lots of people here. there's mailing lists for that, i think one's called unnnatural and wrong or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back