Help Me Name My Gaff (1 Viewer)

paula yates once said in an interview that michael hutchence had the taj mahal of crotches. whatever that means.

la la i christen your house crotch taj mahal.

after the snackbox discussion on the hanging thread i think it might be thoughtful to call your house "Victory Chicken".

musha.

why don't you call it your "Looney Bin" coz you're a psychotic bitch. now i've had you on ignore for a couple of weeks but by all means reply with something ridiculous, i just don't care enough to read it dahling coz you're a sack.

END

ms.b.haven said:
why don't you call it your "Looney Bin" coz i'm a psychotic bitch. now i've had you on ignore for a couple of weeks but by all means reply with something ridiculous, i just don't care enough to read it dahling coz you're a sack.

END

after that outburst you're definitely not invited to the housewarming. :rolleyes:

i agree.
enjoy your golden silence.
nw-devora_amber.jpg

whats more sad, me having to put you on ignore or you knowing i have you on ignore and yet you're still replying...

nut.job.

i can reply to this thread whenever i want, cos it's my thread. booyaka. what i find sad is that you have me on ignore and you keep reading my posts. use it, dont abuse it sista.
over and out.

ms.b.haven said:
why don't you call it your "Looney Bin" coz you're a psychotic bitch. now i've had you on ignore for a couple of weeks but by all means reply with something ridiculous, i just don't care enough to read it dahling coz you're a sack.

END

Hoooo. Spicey.

Not really though.

Your panther-like reflexes and dockyard lingo make me wish i was a frustrated cocktail waitress.

-olive?

hey, the only reason i moan is because you'd think after 6 months they might get over their little hate obsession....nuf said

ms.b.haven said:
hey, the only reason i moan is because you'd think after 6 months they might get over their little hate obsession....nuf said

GET OUT OF THIS THREAD. ALLAHQUANDO, ETC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back