Hells Kitchen (1 Viewer)

its horribly addictive. i watched the one recently where he went to a mexican restaurant and freaked the fuck out(moreso than usual)
you're thinking of Kitchen Nightmares arent you? Embarassing :confused:

I saw that one though, all those shows make you wonder about what happens behind the scenes getting your meal to the plate, but that Mexican place was truly sickening.

Ramsey bringing a binfull of refried beans out to the customers and telling everyone not to eat another bite, thats good TV...

and back to Hells Kitchen, when did that twat Jody get sacked? Missed 2 nights of it, glad to see him gone but would have liked to have seen him cash in his chips...

(what a getting sacked/food related pun btw)

"LLLLLIIIINNNNDDDAAAAAA"

I am starting to really like Marco, Funny the way he repeats himself constantly.........

Adrian is good too......

Jody got sacked alright. Anthea or her husband will go next. Pair of twats.

The waiter got into a great argument with a punter the other night over some veal. Then he fell and dropped a load of food everywhere. You can't write that shit.

tried watching this the other night but i had to turn it off after a segment where all these b-list celebrities were praising marco and saying how "hot" he is. it's worse than the embarassing make-over circus that ramsey has turned his "kitchen nightmares" into over the U.S. the original british version of that was one of my favourite shows, and "boiling point" was brilliant.

ramsey and marco are amazing chefs, but i find these celebrity game shows and make over shows excrusiating.

tried watching this the other night but i had to turn it off after a segment where all these b-list celebrities were praising marco and saying how "hot" he is. it's worse than the embarassing make-over circus that ramsey has turned his "kitchen nightmares" into over the U.S. the original british version of that was one of my favourite shows, and "boiling point" was brilliant.

ramsey and marco are amazing chefs, but i find these celebrity game shows and make over shows excrusiating.

I know!!! Marco's so totally not hot at all!!!1!!

"LIIIIINNNNNNNDDDDDAAAAAAA!"

"WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,WHERES MY PEAS,"

news-graphics-2006-_632542a.jpg

It was amazing how seriously everyone took Bruce walking out last night.
Like he was doing the most noble thing imaginable.

I'm hoping Ade wins and Anthea dies horribly somehow.

It was amazing how seriously everyone took Bruce walking out last night.
Like he was doing the most noble thing imaginable.

I'm hoping Ade wins and Anthea dies horribly somehow.
It was a bit like Captain Oates "I'm going outside and I may be sometime", stoically stepping into the breach, upper lip ever stiff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back