hellboy thread.. (1 Viewer)

bombidol

Threads
Website
www.twitter.com
There was a few DEADLY moments in there but the whole thing reeked of Men in black meets Mos Cantina to me to be honest. I have a feeling the version we saw was hacked to hits cause there was a few bits missing that were in trailers etc.

7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Threads
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
There was a few DEADLY moments in there but the whole thing reeked of Men in black meets Mos Cantina to me to be honest. I have a feeling the version we saw was hacked to hits cause there was a few bits missing that were in trailers etc.
There was a Mos cantina vibe about the Troll Market alright but what harm? It looked fantastic.
And there is a certain overlap with MIB just given what the crowd Hellboy works for does, can't be helped.

It was an enjoyable and fun comic book movie for me.
My companion was more with your view, so I don't think everyone's gonna like this.

Umfufu

Threads
Watched 1 last night & 2 tonight.
I quite enjoyed them.

Any dodgy bits can be forgiven cos the characters are so likeable (in Selma Blair's case, the word "likeable" can be substituted for "g'wan ya duurty bitch, y'would n' all!").

Looking forward to Hellboy 3.

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Looks like a real step down from the del Toro one.
That's what I thought. Like the TV spin off of a successful movie. Back when TV spin offs were inferior. The choice of song is really off putting. I mean REALLY off putting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads