Heavy thoughts (3 Viewers)

If you dont have a brick handy, you may simply stand in the cistern, thus displacing the water a la Archimedes principle.
You will then have to pivot, and drop your brown trouts off at the river from above.

The splashback would be ferocious, however you would be safe at that height.

You can then flush the jacks again, and spryly leap out of the cistern, and dry your feet on the fluffy jax cover before sprinting in to watch the rest of The Littlest Hobo.

Everyone's a winner.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to flashback again.

I went into college one day recently and someone had constructed an everest of shit in the bowel, augmented with several layers of toilet paper. It might have been a group effort...

If you dont have a brick handy, you may simply stand in the cistern, thus displacing the water a la Archimedes principle.
You will then have to pivot, and drop your brown trouts off at the river from above.

The splashback would be ferocious, however you would be safe at that height.

You can then flush the jacks again, and spryly leap out of the cistern, and dry your feet on the fluffy jax cover before sprinting in to watch the rest of The Littlest Hobo.

Everyone's a winner.
dude, you have to let us in on the Littlest Hobo fixation.

Once at a party in my brother's gaff someone shat in a piece of toilet paper and deposited behind the radiator. I'm not sure why. I'd love to know. It was a couple of days before they figured out what the honk was.

*surprise*

Fellas in Malahide few years back used to play the ever-popular "Dump in somewhere hard to find and then tell the host as you leave later that night , so that he has to leg it around to find it before his parents/ wife / flatmates get back " party game.
Worst thing I've ever heard was when the poor host couldn't find it once, two days later he's sitting around the breakfast table with his returned parents. Someone goes for some more butter for the second slice of toast- and THERE IT IS, nestling smugly right in the tub. Diabolically, they had covered it with about an inch-thick layer of butter after depositing it.

Fellas in Malahide few years back used to play the ever-popular "Dump in somewhere hard to find and then tell the host as you leave later that night , so that he has to leg it around to find it before his parents/ wife / flatmates get back " party game.
Worst thing I've ever heard was when the poor host couldn't find it once, two days later he's sitting around the breakfast table with his returned parents. Someone goes for some more butter for the second slice of toast- and THERE IT IS, nestling smugly right in the tub. Diabolically, they had covered it with about an inch-thick layer of butter after depositing it.

Oh, the humanity!

Oh, the humanity!

hindenburg_9_2.JPG

Coming to a dairy near you.

Dirty Northsiders.

I found it hard to swallow my yogurt reading this.

flush it, shite it out, wait for the cistern to refill, which on average is what 2/3 mins? then flush again

oh the dilemma of it all

I enjoy coprafagia from time to time. So when left in a dilemma such as the one cited by Code Ninja at the start of this thread, I tend to take the fæces and devour it like the hungry shit-jackal I am.

Jeeeeeeeeeeesssus!!! That's disgusting. Is that true? I can no longer eat my lunch :(

Now way would i go near the mayo either.

Jeeeeeeeeeeesssus!!! That's disgusting. Is that true?

na. urban myth. heard that same story about two lads living in a flat in cork who were bored one summer and invented a game called hide the turd. they took turns hiding turds in unusual palces until finally one guy hid his turd so well that the other guy couldn't find it anywhere. apparently the other chap, crafty little turd burgler that he was, had sliced open the butter and hidden a little bobble of poo inside the butter and sealed it back up. the bobble of fetid poo wasn't discovered till someone found it spread on toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back