Heart-Shaped Box... (1 Viewer)

and again please one more time - except i forgot to copy it so yay another post and maybe...

kafka said:
No, sorry; what's this 'rep' thing about and why is mine negative?
Rep is short for reputation. People can give positive and negative reputation 'points' to each other depending on what they think of each other's posts. The more rep you have, the more you're able to give out. (There are pros and cons to the whole system of rep, but that's another kettle of fish.)

Yours is (deservedly) negative because everybody here thinks you're a fucking idiot, that your band is terrible, and that your infantile posts are annoying and stupid.

You can see what comments have been left with the reputation points by clicking on your 'User CP' link in the blue bar near the top of the page - comments with a green dot are positive (I'm guessing you don't have very many of these), ones with a red dot are negative.

I've just docked you reputation points and left you a comment saying "This is rep. I think you're a twit. Love, ITalkShite" - see if you can spot it!

Wow, you're right, sounds VERY important- I'd better get right on that. Thanks so much. I've been so foolish.

kafka said:
Still haven't had any INFORMED feedback on the tracks...

charlie-sigh.JPG

pathetic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back