Heart-Shaped Box... (2 Viewers)

What's your beef anyways... You asked for advice etc. and when it's not the praise you're probably used to getting from the mop-haired curmudgeons in your transition year class, you get all fanny! Grow 'em!

Jeez.

Peep!

goodgif.GIF

Which one is you... Kenneth...

Widdledee Widdledee Widdledee Waaaoooooorrrrrggggghhhhhh.

Creme Brulee!

kafka said:
Yup - Liam and his mates got together and created the suckiest suck band they could suck. Then he posted the unfunniest insults he could hurl on thumped and waited for us all to laugh. Oh how we laughed. Look - it's true - he admitted it - twice! (he deleted the first admission and then posted it again - he's very clever at playing the blundering talentless eejit is Liam)

sorry - you know i think you guys rock

What a shit thread for a few reasons.

A.Wouldnt be a massive fan of the kind of music My Remorse play,not really my bag.But I have listened to their tracks and they are fucking great at what they do.The guitar playing is really good and typically when shit guitarists hear a good guitarist play they get very defensive and go"uh uh its all in the feel doesnt matter how technichal you are"
True for certain bands,like the stooges for instance,but you dudes are not the stooges and your guitar player pales in comparison to the guitar playing on My Remorse tracks.I take my hat off to good technichal guitar players.

B.Hands down,some of the best bands in Dublin post here and yet you have come on slagged a load of people made yourself look like a tit thus ruining any chance you might have had to play with them.

C.Same goes for promoters of indie/rock nights worth playing.They all post here.

D.If you put your tracks up on a public forum and asked for an opinion take what you get.Most people that post here have a wide taste in music so if its any good some people will give you decent feedback alongside the messers which you will always get.

E.Come to terms with the fact your band might be shit.

edit-forgot to mention I dont think your that bad as a band.Bit bland and I dont get why people are saying the strokes either....who are shit so i would be more offended by that to be honest

brian.html said:
What a shit thread for a few reasons.

A.Wouldnt be a massive fan of the kind of music My Remorse play,not really my bag.But I have listened to their tracks and they are fucking great at what they do.The guitar playing is really good and typically when shit guitarists hear a good guitarist play they get very defensive and go"uh uh its all in the feel doesnt matter how technichal you are"
True for certain bands,like the stooges for instance,but you dudes are not the stooges and your guitar player pales in comparison to the guitar playing on My Remorse tracks.I take my hat off to good technichal guitar players.

B.Hands down,some of the best bands in Dublin post here and yet you have come on slagged a load of people made yourself look like a tit thus ruining any chance you might have had to play with them.

C.Same goes for promoters of indie/rock nights worth playing.They all post here.

D.If you put your tracks up on a public forum and asked for an opinion take what you get.Most people that post here have a wide taste in music so if its any good some people will give you decent feedback alongside the messers which you will always get.

E.Come to terms with the fact your band might be shit.

edit-forgot to mention I dont think your that bad as a band.Bit bland and I dont get why people are saying the strokes either....who are shit so i would be more offended by that to be honest

I know, I know; life IS pretty serious. We're gonna get through this- together. Be strong brother.

Can i post this twice just so i can get to 50 posts and then maybe i will have some de-repability.... It will be minimal - and i know kafka doesn't care about rep... but it would mean a lot to me if he wa the first person i could take those symolic points of love from....
i know what time it is. i'm co mpletely sober and i'm going to bed now thankyou bie

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back