Hardened Anarchists in "I will vote" Shocker! (2 Viewers)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
A referendum has just been announced on whether or not babies born to non-nationals can claim Irish citizenship.

Let's see how many of you will spoil your votes this time.

to be honest its not an issue thats really very urgent for me...

the real issue for me is the fact that the fucking government refuses to give any reason for this referendum other than that every other country in the EU refuses to grant citizenship...

all our fucking retarded government cares about is what will impress the EU.. like the fact that they wont press to have Irish recognised as a language in the EU because "it isnt the right time"...

if they actually had the guts to give the real reason for this referendum (which is that they're desperately trying every single option in an attempt to "improve" the state of the country in time for elections) then it would have some merit.

and anyway, every racist (believe me, theyre the majority) in the country will vote to ban automatic citizenships, which FF know full fucking well

Irish is recognised as a language in Europe. just look at your passport which has your nationality written in loads of languages including irish and as far as i know this appears on foreign passports aswell (eu ones that is)and there is case law showing that irish is an acknowledged language. hah! studying law is good for something.

no i dont think they meant it like that... as in, im pretty sure the issue was in meetings of EU commissioners that Irish be a valid language to be used... something along those lines anyways. why should i care anyway, i hate the irish language.... i'm only speaking about the little bits of info i picked up from the news while jerking off to my sordid images of Anne Doyle

broken arm said:
do anarchists dig democracy?

Why? What do you think anarchists "dig"? Hasn't this already been discussed with you in another thread?

the strange guy said:
A referendum has just been announced on whether or not babies born to non-nationals can claim Irish citizenship.

Let's see how many of you will spoil your votes this time.

Isn't a referendum a form of direct/participatory democracy? Wasn't there a Libertarians Against Nice group comprised mainly of anarchists which encouraged people to vote in the Nice Referendum?

Aren't these all leading or rhetorical questions? Does anyone actually care? Am I not up past my bed time? :)

enough of this serious talk... time to explore my dreams of Anne Doyle reading Stock Exchange figures aloud while i shaft her from behind

1anne.jpg

Ooh! :)

I'll vote, if I'm here. Anyway Oly, what's the point of expressing something like this in such negative terms? I've voted in referendums before, but not in elections. Very different than voting to choose who gets to run your life. Although I was tempted to go home to vote in the recent elections in Roscommon, since Ming was in our constituency.

I'm curious as to why its not an urgent issue to you Alan? Lets say you move to England and meet a girl from somewhere non-British and youse have a kid. And what if that kid was really sick and you were just working a shitty job with no money or prospects, and you were told "no, you don't get healthcare for your kid, its a non-national". Well that's what'll happen here to thousands of people no different to the rest of us.

Corm said:
I'm curious as to why its not an urgent issue to you Alan? Lets say you move to England and meet a girl from somewhere non-British and youse have a kid. And what if that kid was really sick and you were just working a shitty job with no money or prospects, and you were told "no, you don't get healthcare for your kid, its a non-national". Well that's what'll happen here to thousands of people no different to the rest of us.

no, you misunderstood what i was saying... of course its an important issue but i was saying that i was more distracted by the government's reasons for holding the referendum.

i'm gonna vote in this, definitely, but the whole EU acceptance issue was bugging me for ages and seeing this finally pissed me off enough to go on a rant

Corm said:
Anyway Oly, what's the point of expressing something like this in such negative terms?
I wanted to see how many people would try and justify not voting and doing it any other way just doesn't please me as much.

Alan Remorse said:
no i dont think they meant it like that... as in, im pretty sure the issue was in meetings of EU commissioners that Irish be a valid language to be used... something along those lines anyways. why should i care anyway, i hate the irish language.... i'm only speaking about the little bits of info i picked up from the news while jerking off to my sordid images of Anne Doyle

Sorry, but I saw her in Rathmines last year. I managed to get pretty close to her (about 1 meter away). She's fucked. I'm sorry. RTE must be putting a lot of vaseline on the lenses these days. But I guess there's room for fantasy there.

She's more make-up than Anne now! And she wont stop, until...

whats the craic with your kid ownsie? will he be allowed in if the outcome is bad?

i dont see the problem in voting.......i know its jepradising your morals/ideals to suit somebody elses.....but.
if all the people who spoiled votes or didnt bother voting in certain elections, such as the u.s.a or even here, you can get a more sympathetic leader who will not bomb the fuck outta everyone or let mad bastards use shannon. and then from there try to make a change via whatever you believe in such as anarchism, protests etc etc.
i think it makes more sense than just going.....'oh well i didnt vote not my fault he's bombing everyone...... im an anarchist!'

obviously 'leaders' is not the ideal situation but perhaps to get to a better situation we might need to elect a more humanitarian(or one who might be more sound) prime minister/pres/whatever as a stepping stone to better things, weather they include more social welfare or more rights for people. and work from there.
personally i think political anarchism is far too idealistic, personal 'anarchism' if you would call it that seems to be a better solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back