Hardened Anarchists in "I will vote" Shocker! (2 Viewers)

the strange guy said:
People should be less concerned with image and more concerned with making this place a better place to live in.
I'm off for a cry now...
i agree...think of how much money everyone spends on image. its a load of shit.

count how many piercings everyone has then times that by 20(random guess of cost of piercing and jewlery) and it adds up to loads. its a total waste of money.

now add up the hair dye and cool fashion accesories....codswollop

i have a flesh tunnel too but unfortunatly i realised this after i got one, or more like ignored the fact so i could look cool too. so there ya go im a spa too,
but at least i realise that!

Alan Remorse said:
enough of this serious talk... time to explore my dreams of Anne Doyle reading Stock Exchange figures aloud while i shaft her from behind

Priceless, you have a way with the cupla focail alan .|..|

error type 11 said:
Priceless, you have a way with the cupla focail alan .|..|

i aim to please...

for the record, i can totally understand somebody talking abou this referendum in negative terms, becuse it's gonna be one that brings out the ugly side of a lot of people..

mc moley said:

count how many piercings everyone has then times that by 20(random guess of cost of piercing and jewlery) and it adds up to loads. its a total waste of money.

now add up the hair dye and cool fashion accesories....codswollop

i have a flesh tunnel too but unfortunatly i realised this after i got one, or more like ignored the fact so i could look cool too. so there ya go im a spa too,
but at least i realise that!

All my piercings are free :)

The main reasons anarchists are generally against voting for governments and leaders is because it legitimises and strenghtens an intrinsically unjust system. By reforming it, you make something that's basically unequal (capitalist democracy) stonger, and thus make it harder to get rid of all the really fucked & harder to comprehend parts of it, by making the less obviously fucked parts of it more palatable. You've probably heard all this before.

Well when Ann Doyle came up to me and asked me for some meat...wow...i nearly creamed myself

which i eventually did when she smiled at me

as i shafted her from behind.|..|

I wish!cheezy

Only someone in their final days of desperately trying to convince their mates that they aren't gay could possibly clutch at the straws of Ann Doyle.
Her face looks like its been peeled off a corpse and reattached with orange plastercine. Her pendulous breasts could gag you to death while she stands on the other side of the bed and her "vagina" would be so baggy you might as well throw your cock out the window and fuck the night.

People should be less concerned with image and more concerned with making this place a better place to live in.
True, start with yourself and the rest might follow..

Yeh, those fucking assholes.. FUCK THEM.. I cant believe they dont know that it's not cool to do that.. I HATE THEM.. *ahem*

I'm mostly agreeing with short and corm on this one, they're talking the most sense.
Perhaps this discussion should be more about the merits of electoral democracy vs. direct democracy..

weeler said:
Perhaps this discussion should be more about the merits of electoral democracy vs. direct democracy..
only because it is useless pointing out faults in general terms of an 'unjust system' without offering a credible alternative. I imagined that under an anarchist 'system' (on a large scale) referenda would be the only method of consensus.

p.s. referenda dont make people racist. If people are racist they will let that be known by their choices.

broken arm said:
only because it is useless pointing out faults in general terms of an 'unjust system' without offering a credible alternative. I imagined that under an anarchist 'system' (on a large scale) referenda would be the only method of consensus.

p.s. referenda dont make people racist. If people are racist they will let that be known by their choices.
Funny, I just wrote a really long reply to your 'anti-capitalist' thing on the main board, and I said some similar things. And consensus: does it work on a large scale? Is that actually possible? Isn't even direct democracy sometimes unjust? I mean, we all know that this referendum is probably going to pass. And that the referendum itself is unjust. So if direct democracy is the closest thing to consensus we can get under the current system, what happens when the decision made by the majority is so glaringly unfair and so blatantly racist?

I worry about this referendum, too. I mean, I'm foreign, I'm a woman, and if it passed, I'd be even more screwed than I already am. The problem is that the right to citizenship for the mother was taken away years ago, so it doesn't really matter if the kid gets any help or gets to have an Irish passport. If I were to find myself up the duff, my only choice would be to book a little doctor's visit to England. I don't want kids now anyway, but while this referendum really just goes from bad to worse, it does remove the last semblance of control a foreign woman has over her body while living here. Can't get pregnant, but can't end a pregnancy, either. Sounds fucking great.

And everyone else gets to vote about what happens to 'us' (which the government refers to as 'them', the Irish being the 'us'), this ill-defined, amorphous mass of 'non-nationals' (a term I am growing to hate more each and every day). The referendum is so blatantly racist, as are the new immigration and equality laws. In their applications, they are aimed at people with darker skin than mine, which makes them even more racist; in principle, they are oppressive to everyone.

I'm not entitled to anything here, and I can't support a kid on my own. If I went back to the US, I have no healthcare (and there's no such thing as a fundamental right to it), no place to live, and no means to get that. No one would hire a single pregnant lady, no matter how qualified, and not that I could afford childcare anyway, so what would I do? If I stayed in IReland and had the father around, it still wouldn't entitle the child to anything (and I'd have to quit my PhD, which would mean losing my visa and being kicked out anyway): if the couple aren't married, the father doesn't go on the birth cert and therefore the child is not a citizen. If the couple is married, they still run the risk of deportation, as was seen when they shipped those Moldovans off a couple of weeks ago: a few of them were actually married to Irish people, and had just slipped up on paperwork.

Yes, it is all truly fucked up.

the strange guy said:
Her pendulous breasts could gag you to death while she stands on the other side of the bed and her "vagina" would be so baggy you might as well throw your cock out the window and fuck the night.
seem to know enough about ann Doyle, me thinks an unrequited love is in the air

True, start with yourself and the rest might follow..
Giving the fingers to pigs when you're around other people but never doing it by yourself isn't trying to promote an image. Spraying ridiculous slogans encouraging violence isn't trying to promote an image. And I haven't a fucking clue what that stars and stripes bandana was all about, but it definitely wasn't image.

i wont listen to this slanderous filth... Ann Doyle will be my bride!!! And think of the experience she has from pleasuring all those RTE executives... suck like a vacuum, i'd say

voting in a referendum doesn't have anything to do with anarchy or not; it's probably as close to anarchist principles as the government gets, consensus decision-making

jesus someone actually tries to raise a topic that might have some sort of interest but i guess seeing as many people view voting as only 'upholding the current system mannnn' i shouldn't have expected any different, jesus. We all have relatives and friends who will be affected by this. I havent registered yet but im planning on doing it asap, i think everyone should vote on this, it mightn't be everyones ideal but at the end of the day you really gotta see that this is a bit more important than that.

but voting on this referendum has nothing to with upholding the current system, as in who our political 'leaders' will be, so it's irrelevant to any questions of anarchism. i would think.

cormy do ya not think that by not doing anything your letting the worst possible kind of leaders into power.....
if you tried to pick the best one and work from there would it not be better.

your not changing anything by not voting. your pretty much giving them the fucking vote.
obviously i dont agree with governements and institutions and such but i think its a bit silly to say by not voting your making a positive change. cuz your not...your just letting them make shit decisions.
imagine we actually had a decent p.m. not fuck face bertie.....it obviously would be better? do ya not think?

i've never voted even though ive had the chance but i wouldn't discourage anyone else from doing so.

spuded said:
jesus someone actually tries to raise a topic that might have some sort of interest but i guess seeing as many people view voting as only 'upholding the current system mannnn' i shouldn't have expected any different, jesus. We all have relatives and friends who will be affected by this. I havent registered yet but im planning on doing it asap, i think everyone should vote on this, it mightn't be everyones ideal but at the end of the day you really gotta see that this is a bit more important than that.

here, everyone who replied actually supported voting on the referendum; no-one trotted out any anarchist pish-posh. i bet you were too mongoed to focus properly on the screen :eek: (this forum should have a pink-eyed emoticon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back