Harbo "Niall" Harbison (1 Viewer)

This is great! Someone has taken the time and effort to expose the mental antics of Leo "one man show" Sherlock's Facebook shenanigans. Multiple accounts with assumed identities talking to each other and winning giveaways. Farcical.
TheLiberal.ieExposed (@TheLiberal_x) | Twitter

I hadn't realised that he was the guy behind that site. I remember him being elected as president of the student union of dundalk it

It's amazing. I liked today's revelation that he set up an account for Louth, amassed 1,200 friends, then renamed it & used it to boost his Liberal.ie posts.

I wonder how many of my Facebook friends friended that account

Just listened to this. Half the interview was him name dropping celebrities when he was a chef. They're creating a Lovin' Saudi Arabia. Says Grand Canal Dock is losing its soul. Readers are getting more stupid but of course HE reads the papers.

Oh, the ringer at the end.

Listener question "What does Harbo think about Saudi Arabia's treatment of women and beheading?" "Terrible but there's a lot of other problems in the world, look at America, they execute people"

Says Grand Canal Dock is losing its soul.
inception-squint.png

I'm told there is a building on the quays near Dublin Bay advertising the development of exclusive "SOBO" (South of Beckett something ?).

The cuntishness reminded me of this cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back