Harbo "Niall" Harbison (1 Viewer)

I can't believe he's a fucking millionaire.

Sickner

He should stay the fuck in Ballinteer or wherever the fuck him and his ilk hail from
I know Ballinteer and it's sound.

Enterprise Ireland is an investor?
The fucking taxpayer is on the hook for his shit ideas?
EI will fund anything with the word "app" in it.

Somewhere I heard that his dad gave him a shedload of capital to start a business with. He essentially made a million in the first place by having a million to spend playing business.

Apart from the disdain for the poor and actual variety of urban living, some of the posts on LovinDublin appear to have been written by a B student in 4th or 5th class. This one is a masterclass in inanity:

8 Stunning Aerial Photos Showcasing Dublin In All Her Glory - Lovin Dublin

Somewhere I heard that his dad gave him a shedload of capital to start a business with. He essentially made a million in the first place by having a million to spend playing business.

Apart from the disdain for the poor and actual variety of urban living, some of the posts on LovinDublin appear to have been written by a B student in 4th or 5th class. This one is a masterclass in inanity:

8 Stunning Aerial Photos Showcasing Dublin In All Her Glory - Lovin Dublin

The writing's fucking desperate but the photos are great.

"The port is essentially a funnel where goods, products and people get shipped in and out"

Deep.
"When I saw this photo for the first time, it really helped me to understand the city in a new way. The port is essentially a funnel where goods, products and people get shipped in and out."

'for me, this photo had the same effect as looking up 'port' in a dictionary'

The social media 'guru' has a write up in the latest edition of 'The Phoenix ', I've only had a scan of it but he's had half a million off EI and formerly ran a website selling luxury dog food. He's like that dot com episode of The Simpsons come to life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back