ham sandwich....... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you'd prefer them if they were boaring from malahide.

Ah, Boaring From Malahide. One of the great movies about escaping from POW camps that were actually in Germany.

img413_155.jpg

Interesting fact, the movie was originally titled 'Malahidin' in de Tunnel', but was changed to appeal to a wider non DNS audience

oh wheels. while youre there. the 'dubbed' del 9 thing is possibly the funnest funniest thing ive ever seen.

Heh thanks. It's quite freaky when I look at it again. You should have seen when TG4 actually broadcast it. They put this happy hardcore music in the background and it made it waaaay more fucked up.

have read some of the other posts about them on thumped.i dont get all the hype,i think that so far they are overrated .phantom wont stop playing that new song...but its shite,absolute shite.i dunno,i just think that they've gotten too much too soon.it's a little suspicious actually?;)

p.s. it's never cool to play on the late late.:D

I'm going to wade in here in Ham Sandwich's defense. To claim that a band that has been on the circuit for at least three years is now "getting too much too soon" is patently ridicuylous. What is this "too much" they've gotten "too soon"? They got some radio play on an indie music station localised in the Dublin area and one high profile TV appearance. Put in the context of the Humanzi steam-roller that recently went over the cliffs of hype, possibly never to be seen again, I think it is fair to say that Ham Sandwich are a band who have slowly but surely built up a modest reputation which they are still building on and thoroughly deserve. Personally, I think they are an excellent band. Everyone has opinions, but it seems these days the backlash starts in Ireland when you get your first photo-shoot in the local college newspaper.

ham sandwich...der bleedin shiite.

there we go now,thats better.this thread's got too serious.
you're all right though,it really is just the case that i dont care for the sandwich.thats it simply.
no hard feelings then to all you M.O.H.S.F.C.(MEMBERS OF HAM SANDWICH'S FAN CLUB):D

so why would you even bother starting a thread in the first place?

asshole.

ok then.ham sandwich are absolute bollox(my opinion).I opened a thread because i wanted to see what others think and at the end of the day it doesn't matter what i think.i may choose to confirm or change my opinions at any time.dont call me an asshole.fuckface.

wow wow wow, lets not get nasty guys, no need to fight over a ham sandwich. nah as i said i think there pretty good and have a great attitude towards what they do. but if your not into them thats fine with me, i just found the reasons some people on the forum had for putting them down were slightly stupid. now lets all go ot the mainline thread and give out about them.

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

Ham actually the director of the Ham Sandwich fan club. 'The Hamsters' is what we like to refer to ourselves. Our monthly conferences are held in chain hotels (Holiday Inn, Quality, those kinds of spots) the length and breadth of provincial Ireland. Turn up on the day sporting something sandwich related on your personage and you will get a free life-time's membership, and you can join in with our fun family activities like riding the swing-boats at Clara Lara, riding the big wheel at Funderland, or riding some moose out the back of the Ballroom of Romance in Kiltimagh. So join up the next time we're in town. It won't cost a ham and a leg! and ham sure you won't regret it.

Ham actually the director of the Ham Sandwich fan club. 'The Hamsters' is what we like to refer to ourselves. Our monthly conferences are held in chain hotels (Holiday Inn, Quality, those kinds of spots) the length and breadth of provincial Ireland. Turn up on the day sporting something sandwich related on your personage and you will get a free life-time's membership, and you can join in with our fun family activities like riding the swing-boats at Clara Lara, riding the big wheel at Funderland, or riding some moose out the back of the Ballroom of Romance in Kiltimagh. So join up the next time we're in town. It won't cost a ham and a leg! and ham sure you won't regret it.

:confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back