Ham Sandwich on Late Late Show (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many releases have they had? And when did they begin to get serious about the band?

Branding them as a new band was probably uninformed.

First EP came out about 2 and a half years ago I think. When were My Morning Jacket touring "It still moves"? They toured Ireland with them then. 4 singles in the past 18 months or so.

I never said they had nothing to offer. No one is telling anyone what they
should be listening to. If you wanna say they have nothin to offer, you can say that if you like. That's all.

I guess that part should have been directed to panckko.

Invisiblerep,
Jimmybreeze calling them Shit Sandwich was clearly a reference to Spinal Tap (as nicely illustrated by Davit).

Might be a bit easier to convince people of your opinion if you were a bit more light-hearted about it.

People don't generally like being told what they can & can't say.

This is all just my opinion & you're perfectly entitled to tell me to go fuck myself if you want.

Shit Sandwich......... hehehehehe........

Invisiblerep,
Jimmybreeze calling them Shit Sandwich was clearly a reference to Spinal Tap (as nicely illustrated by Davit).

Might be a bit easier to convince people of your opinion if you were a bit more light-hearted about it.

This is all just my opinion & you're perfectly entitled to tell me to go fuck myself if you want.

Here here.

I saw them on the Late Late last night and they were scarily bad. Now I'm watching Tubridy Tonight. Truly, my life is over. Divine Comedy was on it tonight. Really excellent, I thought.

According to a friend of mine who knew ryan, he used to pick on girls

when he was younger. He looks like he used to pick on girls.

Invisiblerep,

:):):)
The review for your album "Shark Sandwich" is merely a two word review which simply read "Shit Sandwich"

Invisiblerep,

Point taken.

I just feel strongly about supporting new Irish bands is all.

Point taken.

I just feel strongly about supporting new Irish bands is all.

Nothing wrong with that.

I look forward to your support as soon as my band gets some live recording done, puts it up on Myspace, advertises for a singer, gets some gigs.............

Nothing wrong with that.

I look forward to your support as soon as my band gets some live recording done, puts it up on Myspace, advertises for a singer, gets some gigs.............

Looking forward to it - I'll be front row center, shouting louder than good manners allow!

Saw Hang Sangridge in galway a few months ago - quite liked some of the songs but that guitarist singer guy ruined it by acting the prick. Saw them on the late late the last night at the parents house - father: "the fuckin state of that fella". They might be good if they got rid of him.

Saw Hang Sangridge in galway a few months ago - quite liked some of the songs but that guitarist singer guy ruined it by acting the prick. Saw them on the late late the last night at the parents house - father: "the fuckin state of that fella". They might be good if they got rid of him.

Agreed. I don't like wackiness.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

dick sandwich should follow this advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back