halo 2 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter moc
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 3
Cormcolash said:
My username is Sgt Mac Duke if anyone fancies death.
anytime...

you're ghostin us motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, i'll bleed you, real quiet. leave you here

hohohoho!

george mcfly said:
anytime...

you're ghostin us motherfucker. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, i'll bleed you, real quiet. leave you here

hohohoho!
long tall sally, she built sweet, she got everything that Uncle John need. Aw baby, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun, I'm gonna have me some fun!

i'm not getting involved with all those predatory shenanigans again.
i recently found out that my brother has purchased an x-bocks, so what's the best game for gaming on said yoke? i'm looking to go and buy one or two second hand crimbo presents, so halo 2 doesn't count.

cuts off pouch, wraps it around hand, draws huge knife across chest, drawing blood, and readies self for answers.

the bongo said:
i'm not getting involved with all those predatory shenanigans again.
i recently found out that my brother has purchased an x-bocks, so what's the best game for gaming on said yoke? i'm looking to go and buy one or two second hand crimbo presents, so halo 2 doesn't count.

cuts off pouch, wraps it around hand, draws huge knife across chest, drawing blood, and readies self for answers.
Burnout 3 looks AMAZING

Burnout 3 is great crack, but not as addictive as Halo 2.
Bongo just get the GTA double pack second hand, great games both of them as everyone knows, and by the time you've finished them San Andreas should be on it's way for XBox.

And also do you think all this boyscout bullshit's actually going to work?

Burnout 3 is indeed amazing fun. So hard to put down.. "I'll just finish this level", and then they reward you with like 10 new tracks. Ngah!

Prince of Persia 2 is okay. When it works, the combat is way better than the first one, when it doesn't, it just becomes "block / wait for bad guy to finish his routine / hit / block / wait for..". And the nu-metal soundtrack really isn't all that intrusive. It's the same, Arabian-style score just done in distorted guitars. It doesn't have Chester Bennington whining over it about how life is so HAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDddddddddddd and full of PAAAAAAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnn.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 is out soon. Reasons I am looking forward to this: You start off as a Jedi, so none of this farting about on a giant planet waiting till you get your first taste of kicking ass with a lightsabre.

But yeah, Burnout 3. Amazing.

What's the deal with Xbox live? Do you just buy the headset pack? or is there more? Also how much does it cost?

I want to get both GTA SA and Halo 2 but it would only encourage my annoying flatmate to hang around the house more so I can't bring myself to do it.

Also does anyone want to sell GTA Vice City? I've already played GTA3.

sparse - JAMIE?! haha - i hate that guy!
re: your other metaller flatmate - did you see when he won the iron stomach in TCD years ago and was wearin the skull off that cows head? sickkkkk

andrew

I finished GTA San Andreas the other night. It was fucking massive but too easy if you ask me, only one or two missions gave me any real difficulty. Back to pro evo 4 for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back