Halloween Stuff (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 9
i thougt he meant machinehead= 3 ppl being bummed..

well,am getting a burner, so shall get all the fuckin albums and burn them at last.

think i'll copy some mettallica songs just to wreck lars ulrichs head.metallica are so shit they make want to yawn.

back to howth, where shall this be?well, towards the begining of the clffs theres a really sheltered area wi a rock bench and lots of flat land, with a minimal chance of falling off,compared to other places...

shit, metallica move fast,they must scan the net looking for new references to their name cos i just got a phone call from lars mother saying how he'd run off to his mansion crying, cos i've what siad.

sorry lars

gar, we aleady know where it's gonna be ..

This is definitely Cancelled.
Shit is hitting the fan around here and none of us would be safe (and at the moment none of us are safe).
Fucking bayside hippies dont know how to keep their mouths shut.

I heard on a whistle in the wind that Lindzee was planning on a good old racket up round 'er gaff... If this is true she asked the blunt to play (naturally...) and the Lynchers (fond o the folk) to also play, is this true or was I talking to a wall of deceipt?

Attachments

• brick1.gif
    brick1.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 31
mc moley said:
whats the craic with bayside at the moment? fights with scummers?
Man these are really fucken bad, (the whole golf club thing i told you about) and its not looking great for the lot of us down here so we all have to lay low for a while till this blows over. its a pitty cause that spot in howth is amazing and to hard for the porkies to get to.

Its true. . . . .
There hopefully will be some kind o gig in me barn round Halloween, camping n all, just tryin to pull it all together at the mo. . I'll keep ye posted

Lynz

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back