• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 9

W.

fuck dialectics
Since 2000
we're thinking about organising a big party up howth hill on Halloween night, you can see the fireworks all over the city from there (or just look at the sea and cry like a bitch). Anyways, weather permitting daragh said him and Ian would do an acoustic set up there, anyone else interested in playing some acoustic stuff ?? any ideas and whatnot pm me.
it's right near philo's grave.

we've recently *acquired* a generator. if u want some power for cd player and what not. i can ask wogger to bring it so long as all the cool kids talk to us and pretend to like us!

by acquired i in no means way mean stolen from a building site.

choose yr location carefully, tales of Diabollix bong sessions ending in near death cliff falling experiences were legend back in the day!(for those not in the know Diabollix were a crazy buncha hardcore bong heads long before the Scientific variety were extholling the virtues of thc- and knocked out a mean HC / noise/jazz hybrid circa 88/89)

i once caught richy glueboy right b4 he fell of the edge.
nice big cliff though.

weeler said:
i once caught richy glueboy right b4 he fell of the edge.
nice big cliff though.
I go out there quite regularly and be it drunk, stoned or sober I end up losing my footing somewhere along the line!
the charmed life and footwork of the drunk should hopefully keep everyone in one piece!
ps although Howth might seem a genteel middle class kinda place there is a certain amount of teenage kids who throw empty cans/ shout abuse at ye etc. nothing heavy but when you get off the bus/train, be prepared for a showdown, there really is some inbred sorts out there, just take a look in any of the boozers!

most groovy!but you're forgettin one thing

Machine Head

31st october

Ambassador

fuck me,yeah!although afterwards some cheaper(free!)entertainment in the form of acoustic punk!lets invite the mad pooka along

and that crazy fucker from Fall Out(the one who's like Christy Moore on acid)!

weeler said:
im from baldoyle tommy. :)
ah sure then you're probably well used to the scenario I'm talking about, it's probably one of the last places left around the city the yokels still shout obscenities at me, me being a big, ugly, not very punk lookin' owl fella 'n all, they chucked a half full can o' dutch gold at my girlfriend then legged it up the old railway embankment in the village-seriously wanted to burst a few of 'em-hope ye don't get any hassle but I'm sure yis are well able for it!

How come we always go up to howth, get a fire going, have a pretty good time for a while and then end up getting really REALLY fucking cold and having a shit journey trying to get back home for those of us who live near howth and then forgetting how shit it was last year and going again the next year! I'm up for it anyway, who else is going?

coz this time it IS going to be better rob.
With ppl doing acoustic sets and camping and mushrooms growing (for those who partake in such things) and a fire which is going to be lit from the special olympics flame.. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back