Hags thread for make-up advice (1 Viewer)

tip no. 1 - you start wearing lip balm, you'll be using it for life. it starts by drying out your lips, then you need to feed them, over and over again.
kissing lip balm is yukkie. it's like mobile phones. no one used lip balm 5 years ago. and where is all the white dog poo gone?

observations.

hag said:
tip no. 1 - you start wearing lip balm, you'll be using it for life. it starts by drying out your lips, then you need to feed them, over and over again.
kissing lip balm is yukkie. it's like mobile phones. no one used lip balm 5 years ago. and where is all the white dog poo gone?

observations.
The other day, we saw several turds, in very different parts of the city, that were covered with a greyish fur. What's up with that?

I think men shouldn't succumb to the pressures of the lipbalm industry. Lipbalm is more addictive than heroin, and there is no methodone-like substitute to help wean you off it.

jane said:
The other day, we saw several turds, in very different parts of the city, that were covered with a greyish fur. What's up with that?

I think men shouldn't succumb to the pressures of the lipbalm industry. Lipbalm is more addictive than heroin, and there is no methodone-like substitute to help wean you off it.
I think it's funny that Hag docked me rep for this.

Hag, calm down, like. Seriously. Is no one else allowed to be a smartass?

ETA: I just put on my makeup. Look out, world!

jane said:
I think it's funny that Hag docked me rep for this.

Hag, calm down, like. Seriously. Is no one else allowed to be a smartass?

ETA: I just put on my makeup. Look out, world!
sorry jane, didn't realise you took rep so seriously. dock me back if it makes it ok for you.

umm.. i'm pretty clam. i'm listening to esg. how have you managed to turn what i was saying about make-up into some sort of anti-woman thing? look out, world? come on jane. that's lame.

aoifed said:
Hag darling are you just hopping from thread to thread trying to wind people up, or am I just not getting your jokes at all today?
how did i wind anyone up here? what is this? i've explained the make-up thing. i think mumblin' deaf ro is a bit weak in the brain cell department but apart from that, i have no idea what's going on. people are getting banned from thumped for no reason and people who i thought knew me are implying stuff about my motives that i find deeply insulting. i don't know how this happened.

hag said:

observations.
when I worked in the L&N New Ross (1987 - 1989) some guys used take the lid off the lip balm, rub it under their arms, against their "sacred place", put the lid back on and back on the shelf sometimes

nlgbbbblth said:
when I worked in the L&N New Ross (1987 - 1989) some guys used take the lid off the lip balm, rub it under their arms, against their "sacred place", put the lid back on and back on the shelf sometimes
well that's another good reason for not using it, no?

nlgbbbblth said:
"some guys"...yeahhh...I get it:cool:

hag said:

observations.
your girlfriend gave me her lip balm. gave it away! all to me! say 'thank you, littledain'!

Super Dexta said:
your girlfriend gave me her lip balm. gave it away! all to me! say 'thank you, littledain'!
heh heh heh. how do you know i didn't stick it up my bum at some point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back