Haggis (1 Viewer)

CitySickness

Website
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get haggis in Dublin? I've heard rumours that nobody is allowed to sell it anymore, for some lily-livered health and safety reasons. Please don't tell me I'll have to take it to some back-street haggis dealer.

NASTY shit, but apparently available in Enniskillen, which isn't too far from where you're from, isn't it?

Doesn't say so on the website, but you never know: http://www.blackbacon.com/index.html

bridgestone website said:
"Dear John and Sally

If anyone knows this, it's probably you two! Is there anywhere I can get a haggis in Dublin area at short notice? Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Donald Minty

*Well, Donald,
We did come across some fine haggis recently in Enniskillen, made by that fine butcher, Pat O'Doherty, who is best known for his amazing black bacon. Contact him at [email protected] for details of delivery. Unfortunately, we haven't come across haggis in or near Dublin."

http://www.bestofbridgestone.com/mb/jl3/lt.html

Unfortunately, this thread is on the second page of a google search for 'haggis Dublin', which does not bode well.

bridgestone website said:

"Dear John and Sally

If anyone knows this, it's probably you two! Is there anywhere I can get a haggis in Dublin area at short notice? Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Donald Minty

orly.jpg

mortons in ranelagh have veggie haggis. its barley-tastic. didnt see if they had the real thing.

im sure fallon and byrnes would have it.

haggis is lovely

it is indeed.

obv it's not going to appeal to vegetarians, but i've never understood irish people who will happily chow down on the full irish going "ewwww" at something that is, basically, a very large peppery version of our breakfast puddings.

it is indeed.

obv it's not going to appeal to vegetarians, but i've never understood irish people who will happily chow down on the full irish going "ewwww" at something that is, basically, a very large peppery version of our breakfast puddings.

I've ever had it once and by god I've never been so full in my life. Wouldn't mind trying the veggie version mentioned sometime, now that I'm all righteous and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back