hackers..longshot (1 Viewer)

funnily enough www.astalavista.box.sk is a well established site with lots of information about computer security and hacking.

jane said:
Ah. Okay. I'll try to look it up. You sure it's spelled like that? Not 'hasta la vista'?

Hey, (more appropriate for PM/phone/email), your pal Maeve is being trained in this week. Met her today, seems like a lovely lady. Cool.

That thing made me nervous. Felt like it was watching me. I just want to see that GI's site.

But I did find this:

2/23/2004 05:01 PM ID: 37267US Military To Have A Virtual Copy Of Earth
menupfeil04.gif
The US military is making a 1:1 scale virtual earth using a real-world terrain database to make it better prepared for small-scale battles around the world.
menupfeil04.gif
A gaming company called There has been commissioned to code the computer simulation which follows on from one of their own gaming projects. The new earth clone will be accurate enough for people to walk across continents if so wished.
menupfeil04.gif
So far only Kuwait City has been modeled and the project is expected to be complete in September, with some military personnel who have served in Iraq will get the opportunity to test out the work-in-progress in the spring.Source: news.bbc.co.uk

Will the map contain every feature? And, if so, will it contain itself?

Lizzie I recommend you contact G.I. I have the Upper Hand and request he remove the personal information about you. He can still state parts of your name once it does not identify you directly. He cannot use personal information without your permission as this comes under identity theft in the states and the data protection act in the E.U. and U.S.

Go get him soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jane said:
Will the map contain every feature? And, if so, will it contain itself?

heh!heh!
I wonder will it have me in it?
I hope the sattelitte didn't take its photo of me while I was doing something embarrasing.

Yeah, I can't imagine there isn't a way to force him to take the information down without resorting to hacking. The last thing you want to do is upset a gun-crazy traitor-wasting nut even more. Next thing you know, he'll be standing on your doorstep wearing nothing but an urban camo thong, aiming a homemade bazooka at your special parts.

foolscap said:
Lizzie I recommend you contact G.I. I have the Upper Hand and request he remove the personal information about you. He can still state parts of your name once it does not identify you directly. He cannot use personal information without your permission as this comes under identity theft in the states and the data protection act in the E.U. and U.S.

Go get him soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!1
has Hell frozen over??????

are pigs suddenly taking to the air???

this blast of good will has left me rather bewildered.:confused:

nEiLo said:

Do you remember that time when I was around 7 Neilio and I pushed the old lady into a bush instead of into the freezing pond in stephens green and you said 'that was nice of you'. Well this is the second time. That and I want to make sure lizzie has a job in the future.

nEiLo said:

Neilio I got the 'after' picture developed for you for the dieting contest you're entering. I wouldnt hold out much hope. You'd probably eat it.

Gav, I have good news and bad news. The Good News is: He is Risen.

The bad news is that, actually, you don't have a legal leg to stand on against this guy. I asked my mother, who knows a lot about these things, and she said that sending him an email essentially gave him default permission, and she's pretty sure that what he did isn't covered by privacy laws.

Doesn't sound fair, and maybe there is some way around it, but at least you can take comfort in the fact that the meathead probably doesn't even know where Ireland is. Plus, he's too busy wasting towelheads to care about some mick who looks like Charlotte Church.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back