hackers..longshot (3 Viewers)

jane said:
Gav, I have good news and bad news. The Good News is: He is Risen.

The bad news is that, actually, you don't have a legal leg to stand on against this guy. I asked my mother, who knows a lot about these things, and she said that sending him an email essentially gave him default permission, and she's pretty sure that what he did isn't covered by privacy laws.

Doesn't sound fair, and maybe there is some way around it, but at least you can take comfort in the fact that the meathead probably doesn't even know where Ireland is. Plus, he's too busy wasting towelheads to care about some mick who looks like Charlotte Church.

It would have been a lot funnier if you began all that with "My mummy says:" :D

...well kids this has all ended nice..with a promise from mr. american to take down the stuff so no need for anything illegal..I never mentioned hackers roight? as for you curious as to the picture he posted..get over to the ballroom site..its one of me gurning and sweaty after a gig we did there..thankls all for the help/interest.

jane said:
But I want to see this nut's website! C'mon.

I will buy you the stars and stripes breast pump AND the Tinky Winky Slavecatcher:

http://www.totalobscurity.com/mind/flagstore/

.tempting but no. I've had it with mid west americans. I mean more than I already was. I don't think I've met a bunch of people who are so..whats the word?..oh yeah stubbornly dumb.

But they're so cuddly!

I_Am_an_American_1.jpg

jane said:
That's the same site where I'm getting all of these. Oh, isn't the old interweb a small (American) world altogether.

So exciting sometimes, I might need these:

stupiddiapers.jpg

..I wear these.It keeps me safe from all those terrorists.In my toilet..sorry freedom toilet.

..thats my cat!! it's been hijacked!! call the national guard! call superman call dick cheney! dig up john wayne!! etc..freedom! u.s.a! holy cow get me a milk shake I'm too excited.I think I'll have to blow a high school up.I love my cat.His name is maximus.He climbs trees. I had a dream about unioted bible studies winning awards at th ballroom award ceremony last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back