hackers..longshot (2 Viewers)

Latex lizzie said:
anyone know anybody who is into hacking websites..??I have a job I need done(for real) and am willing to pay for it.Sounds bad but its not really..
p.m me details..
what do you want done

broken arm said:
what do you want done

..dont want to go into details but around the time of the war I sent a snotty email to an american service mans website he was trumpeting about how many "ragheads" he was gonna nuke and what have you..he had links to "shock and awe" mugs and t shirts on his webpage the day after they dropped those bombs on Iraq so I told he that if he had a job to do he shouldn't revel in it.He managed put some stuff up on his web page about me that I want taken down.

M.BISON said:
ENHANCE HACKED THUMPED!!!!

andrew

if I'd hacked thumped you'd be the first person banned ;)

lizzie, hackers have long greasy hair and wear lots of dark clothes. neither of those attributes pertain to me.

but i guess the easiest idiot proof way of getting the site offline would be to do some java shit (remember last year somebody wanted to down the whitehouse website or something...) so they'd keep exceeding their bandwidth. just do it through an anonymous proxy server to cover yer tracks.

can you not just threaten to sue if he doesnt take down your name etc..

PM his URL
p.s. im not a hacker but I may be able to help

Lizzie a few years down the line: "My hacking plan was watertight. Where did I go wrong?!? Could it possibly be when I openly discussed it on the Internet?"

Dear Ms. Latex,

Can we see the website please?

Regards,
FancyG

Latex lizzie said:
..dont want to go into details but around the time of the war I sent a snotty email to an american service mans website he was trumpeting about how many "ragheads" he was gonna nuke and what have you..he had links to "shock and awe" mugs and t shirts on his webpage the day after they dropped those bombs on Iraq so I told he that if he had a job to do he shouldn't revel in it.He managed put some stuff up on his web page about me that I want taken down.

please!!! if he's a loone, what harm is there? unless you did something embarrasing? show us the site!!! !ninjaaaa

I've just read it Lizzie and you got whipped by G.I. Joe. Hacking doesnt stop humiliation. I would say this is a first but then the time the US Navy came into Dun Laoghaire I think you got whipped as well.

foolscap said:
I've just read it Lizzie and you got whipped by G.I. Joe. Hacking doesnt stop humiliation. I would say this is a first but then the time the US Navy came into Dun Laoghaire I think you got whipped as well.

Where is this website? I wanna see!

And that Dun Laoghaire incident -- that's called 'whipping' now?

Aye... that'd be right.

I'll give you a call in about an hour. Going to be stuck here for a while doing shit about shit for shit.

Edit: Oh!... that is the right spelling for that site.

Gavin, you could contact [email protected]

jane said:
Ah. Okay. I'll try to look it up. You sure it's spelled like that? Not 'hasta la vista'?

Hey, (more appropriate for PM/phone/email), your pal Maeve is being trained in this week. Met her today, seems like a lovely lady. Cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back