GZ presents pre-easter rock out! (1 Viewer)

Sure I'll whack him if he scares you.
Typical male answer. Violence can't solve the underlying problem here; which is my being subjugated in my role as a wimmyn by the patriarchal force of Alan's "heckling" and the inherent problem contained within that of the male gaze, and the oppressing power of same.

Liadain said:
Typical male answer. Violence can't solve the underlying problem here; which is my being subjugated in my role as a wimmyn by the patriarchal force of Alan's "heckling" and the inherent problem contained within that of the male gaze, and the oppressing power of same.
you've been paying far too much attention in the feminism lectures in sociology. again not punk!
next you'll be saying women are treated unequally in the hardcore scene and spoken of in derogatory terms in rap music...... pah!

Alan Remorse said:
yeah, definitely, that'd be cool. will it just be the two of us (at last!) or anyone else comin? this way i can finally see serpents.. and heckle liadain.

I'll talk to ya in Freds about it tomorrow night

Ha, we were nearly going to have cellos in us till I realised that I can't play the bass and the cello at the same time.

I'll be expecting us to have our first riot grrl song written any day now.

Ha! Wouldn't it be great if, when the baby's born, jamie gets overcome with the joy of fatherhood and writes all his songs about "You're my honey bun, sugar plum, pummy ummy umpkin, you're my sweetie pie, you're my cuppy cake gumdwop snookums snookums you're the apple of my eye"?

Mp3s of the new serpents here: http://e-thug.net

hey im psychic!

not even emo is that sickening liadain!
You want emo? .."Its not me its all you, its not like taking all the blame will make it any easier, all lights burn out, and tomorrow when we break up, will the violins be playing, when my heart finally opens will you be there to embrace me? its all so crazy now, its all so fucked up now, all lights burn out" !cheezy !cheezy ??

Liadain said:

But pretty much every band that plays in Belfast gets heckled, and as they mostly consist of guys does that mean we all want to ride them?

Cormcolash said:
But pretty much every band that plays in Belfast gets heckled, and as they mostly consist of guys does that mean we all want to ride them?

Heckling is fun, noithing better than yelling 'you suck' up at your mates when they're up to 90 worried if their guitars are in tune etc etc. :D

Cormcolash said:

of course it does! nothing's gayer than hardcore, loads of sweaty topless man tumbling over eachother to Stampin Ground taught me the homoerotic tendencies of the scene.

that said though, its great to know that everytime Rev heckle us for ripping off maiden, they are in fact cruising for our asses

that bradford fest was the shittest for heckling.
just a bunch of old dudes who've been around for 100 years shouting "wankhahhahah" at their friends

andrew

Leo, im afraid i cant make it to Fredz tomorrow, we'll be in studio tomorrow night YET AGAIN. I'd ask you to apologise to the French lads but they'd only get confused if you tried to speak to them, god bless em.

I'd also say "ill talk to you about this on saturday night" but i know that you'll be so full of continental beers (and, of course, chocolate beer), that basic functions like "talking," "walking" and "staying awake" probably wont be on the menu...

Our fucking record is NEVER going to done..

brianMy Remorse said:
ill be expecting serpents to have their first emo song written any day now! .......
Sorry.We don't actually have emotions.Apart from Liadain.Cos she's a girl like.

As for the "Joy of Fatherhood" thing..I've already got at least one song about the joys of domestic violence already.That's about as close as I reckon we'll get.:D

Cormcolash said:
I think you should whack him Leo.
no stop currying favour with the boys!

Needtokill (sorry i dont know your name) so can we start wearing our wife beater tops to yer gigs, although liadain might say that this is offensive to her and women, whatever like!

I'm offended to the depths of my soul by the idea of it. And I speak for all my sisters in the wimmiynhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back