GZ presents pre-easter rock out! (1 Viewer)

oh, i have that Waxwing CD for ya. Will you be at True North? Or should i hang on to it as an insurance policy that you'll go to Kaospilot...!

brianMy Remorse said:
no stop currying favour with the boys!

Needtokill (sorry i dont know your name) so can we start wearing our wife beater tops to yer gigs, although liadain might say that this is offensive to her and women, whatever like!
Just cos it's about domestic violence, doesn't necessarily mean it's about beating up your wife.

Alan Remorse said:
oh, i have that Waxwing CD for ya. Will you be at True North? Or should i hang on to it as an insurance policy that you'll go to Kaospilot...!
If I'm not at true north, the serpents song with the bass solo is going to seem rather silly. :p I'll be at kaospilot as well!

brianMy Remorse said:
no stop currying favour with the boys!

Needtokill (sorry i dont know your name) so can we start wearing our wife beater tops to yer gigs, although liadain might say that this is offensive to her and women, whatever like!

I don't need to curry for Leo's favour, I already have it.

dont forget

TRUE NORTH on Monday...

EMO NERDS read it and weep....

Word on the street is that TRAVIS FRISTOE who does America? zine and from such bands as Moonraker, Recationary 3, True FeedBack Story and all round Gainesville King is touring with them...

Don't forget yr autograph books....

swingkid said:
dont forget
swingkid said:

TRUE NORTH on Monday...

EMO NERDS read it and weep....

Word on the street is that TRAVIS FRISTOE who does America? zine and from such bands as Moonraker, Recationary 3, True FeedBack Story and all round Gainesville King is touring with them...

Don't forget yr autograph books....

opps : Disclaimer.
The reference to emo is in no way linked to True North.
Please don't let this interfere with your judgement on the gig.

damien said:
G - zee presents

Mon 5 April - Lower Deck, Portobello
True North (USA, No Idea Records)
Langdon Beck
Serpents

Doors 8.30pm, adm €6
hmmm,
so it looks like i'll be goin straight to ATP from the Easpa Measa/Ten Past Seven gig on Thursday, and THEN straight from ATP to this here True North gig on Monday.

any chance they'll build some kind of plane station outside the Lower Deck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back