Guys, what's the closest you've come to losing your willy? (3 Viewers)

Did any of yis see that programme about parasites a few years ago? Some lad had a piss into a river, in South America somewhere I think, and there's these parasite fish who jump into the piss stream and lodge themselves into the mickey and eat it from within. It's hard to get them out because they have barbs, so you can't just yank them out. I forget how they got it out in the end, I think they had to slice the willy up a bit. I mainly remember my husband practically crying and going 'oh my god, oh my god' watching it. It was a bit grim.

Don't piss into rivers, lads.

fuxsake

I've heard some horrendous tales of woe concerning the banjo string. Nothing like the stories here though.

Though, this one lad I know got a ferocious belt in the ballbag when playing hurling. One of his sliotars swelled up to the size of a tennis ball, so twas off to the hospital. He was dealt with by this Indian doctor that looked fairly young and inexperienced. He said that the sliotar had to come out and right now. Yer man (my mate) nearly fainted hearing this. The doc was off doing paper work and making calls to get him admitted when my mate insisted on a second opinion. This other doc came in, took a look and told him he'd be grand. Just take a course of anti-inflammatories. He did, and hes grand. Well, I think that encounter made him appreciate what he had and he turned into a right randy fucker after. Still is to this day, even though in his late 40s.

Did any of yis see that programme about parasites a few years ago? Some lad had a piss into a river, in South America somewhere I think, and there's these parasite fish who jump into the piss stream and lodge themselves into the mickey and eat it from within. It's hard to get them out because they have barbs, so you can't just yank them out. I forget how they got it out in the end, I think they had to slice the willy up a bit. I mainly remember my husband practically crying and going 'oh my god, oh my god' watching it. It was a bit grim.

Don't piss into rivers, lads.

sounds like the terrifying tooth pick fish

http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=797 - IF YOU DARE!!!

lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg

fuxsake

I've heard some horrendous tales of woe concerning the banjo string. Nothing like the stories here though.

Though, this one lad I know got a ferocious belt in the ballbag when playing hurling. One of his sliotars swelled up to the size of a tennis ball, so twas off to the hospital. He was dealt with by this Indian doctor that looked fairly young and inexperienced. He said that the sliotar had to come out and right now. Yer man (my mate) nearly fainted hearing this. The doc was off doing paper work and making calls to get him admitted when my mate insisted on a second opinion. This other doc came in, took a look and told him he'd be grand. Just take a course of anti-inflammatories. He did, and hes grand. Well, I think that encounter made him appreciate what he had and he turned into a right randy fucker after. Still is to this day, even though in his late 40s.

He was'nt on Louglhinstown hospital by any chance?

Jesus... and to think they still managed to come back from that horror story and make a baby... Corey, I salute your and your testicles...

We should've called her Hope.

I admitted myself to Loughlinstown before being transferred to Vincents for surgery. There was and indian Doctor there who came in, glanced at the inferno between my legs, and then proceeded to check my shoulder. "It's Fine" he said, then left. After a brief meeting with a nurse, and a subsequent screaming match overheard outside between the two, the Doc came back in and hastily cleaned and untangled my balls by hand. Without an anaesthetic.

We should've called her Hope.

I admitted myself to Loughlinstown before being transferred to Vincents for surgery. There was and indian Doctor there who came in, glanced at the inferno between my legs, and then proceeded to check my shoulder. "It's Fine" he said, then left. After a brief meeting with a nurse, and a subsequent screaming match overheard outside between the two, the Doc came back in and hastily cleaned and untangled my balls by hand. Without an anaesthetic.
gulp. i'm calling you gory from now on, but in the meantime, i must go for a lie down and possibly vomit in me handbag.

shredded my ballsack. When i went to the jacks to stem the bleedong and inspect the damage my balls came down with my boxers. They hang past your knees if they're unbagged y'know.

jesus.

They're a pleasant shade of pale olive green by the way.

JESUS.

yes?

the Doc came back in and hastily cleaned and untangled my balls by hand. Without an anaesthetic.

JESUS.

and you still managed to procreate? high five.

I would there be any point starting a female equivalent of this thread?

just for balance and fairness like
we keep our important bits stored away in sensible places inside, not dangling in the breeze for all the world to damage.

though i did once nearly break a young man with my sensible places. blood everywhere. horrors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back