Guys, what's the closest you've come to losing your willy? (1 Viewer)

lying on the ground out side physics class circa 1993 waiting for mr macmaster to let us in. my 'friend' tim decided to step, with his full body weight, on my genitalia. i will never forget the pain.

mark said:
lying on the ground out side physics class circa 1993 waiting for mr macmaster to let us in. my 'friend' tim decided to step, with his full body weight, on my genitalia. i will never forget the pain.
ironic that it was before physics class.....wait a sec...ironic or coincidental??

fuck you alanis morrisette.

round ten , got it caught in the zipper.In full ben stiller style, the zip decided to somehow complete the zip with my cock n' balls trapped. Dad came in with a scissors, I had a freakout attack because I thought he were gonna snip it off. There was blood and everything. Had to stick my dangler in a bowl of hot dettol every day for a month.

Wilbert said:
Was stung by a bee about an inch from the nuts when I was about 11. Crawled up my trousers, he did!

PAH. i was stung by a wasp right on the mickey when i was about ten, swelling it up even bigger than usual.

true

Be the Hokey said:
swelling it up even bigger than usual.
Yeah, swelling'll do that

I had this iron bar dislodge itself from it's moorings and head for my lad area. Ended up with a scar from my belly button to the base of my lovehose. If i hadn't stepped away as quick as i had, it'd be gone, as the bar was holding up a steel lid that weighed about 300lbs.

i had a dream before where my mickey fell off. i'm sure there's some freudian significance to that. was such a relief to wake up though and find it still there

now that i think about it, i switched over the telly the other night and there was some show about a bloke who'd had his penis removed in a botched medical operation, and the first thing i saw was this stump :eek:. it was grim looking. anyone else see that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back