Guys, what's the closest you've come to losing your willy? (2 Viewers)

Anyone remember hearing the following story when they were young?

I did and it scared the shit out of me

I think I first heard it in 1980.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Young boy makes his first communion and is taken to Tramore for the day by his parents. While there he goes into a public toilet while his mother waits outside for him. Unfortunately he is attacked by punks and has his penis cut off by them. He then bleeds to death.

other variations:
1 it was Dublin not Tramore
2 the "punks" made him eat his penis (some say they wrapped it in tissue and shoved it in his mouth)
rolleyes.gif

was it true I wonder?

nlgbbbblth said:
other variations:
2 the "punks" made him eat his penis (some say they wrapped it in tissue and shoved it in his mouth)
rolleyes.gif

was it true I wonder?

I wouldnt be suprised. These punks cant be trusted

nlgbbbblth said:
Anyone remember hearing the following story when they were young?

I did and it scared the shit out of me

I think I first heard it in 1980.

Young boy makes his first communion and is taken to Tramore for the day by his parents. While there he goes into a public toilet while his mother waits outside for him. Unfortunately he is attacked by punks and has his penis cut off by them. He then bleeds to death.

other variations:
rolleyes.gif

was it true I wonder?
ask the folks on eirecore. especially janer.

i once had to get an MRI scan in a hospital, that the big machine with a kind of tube inside that you are pushed into when lying down and it scans your brains and other things. well anyway, it works by using very powerful magnets. this means you cannot have any body piercings in, for obvious reasons. well, i happened to have a few in my nether regions at the time, and the last thing i wanted was my genitalia to be ripped out and splatter the doctor or something.
so i could get them all out grand enough, apart from one metal ring lodged firmly in my purple headed swayback throbber. i just couldnt open it, i used plyers, and then tried a variety of scissors to do so. this led to several abrasions around the jangellys until i gave up. so my MRI test was in about an hours time, only thing i do was get my folks to drive me into a piercing studio in town. a lot of fun it was explaining that one to them.

Brian Conniffe said:
i once had to get an MRI scan in a hospital, that the big machine with a kind of tube inside that you are pushed into when lying down and it scans your brains and other things. well anyway, it works by using very powerful magnets. this means you cannot have any body piercings in, for obvious reasons. well, i happened to have a few in my nether regions at the time, and the last thing i wanted was my genitalia to be ripped out and splatter the doctor or something.
so i could get them all out grand enough, apart from one metal ring lodged firmly in my purple headed swayback throbber. i just couldnt open it, i used plyers, and then tried a variety of scissors to do so. this led to several abrasions around the jangellys until i gave up. so my MRI test was in about an hours time, only thing i do was get my folks to drive me into a piercing studio in town. a lot of fun it was explaining that one to them.
Ha, as soon as i saw you were the last person to post to this thread i started rubbing my hands together and thinking "ah, this is going to be good".

I wasn't wrong.

Re: Guys, what's the closest you've come to losing your willy?

well ive already lost me foreskin when i was a kid so i reckon ive probably come alot closer ( pun not intended) than most here.
apart from Conniffe. that wouldve been groin-grabbingly painfully.
hardcore Brian.|..| .|..|

Brian Conniffe said:
i once had to get an MRI scan in a hospital...

That could have been a real 'with hilarious consequences' moment as you try desperately to hang on to your magnestised bell-end. It makes you wonder just how strong those MRI magnets are.... there's a similar gigantomagnet in our materials science dept, no metal objects allowed in the room or they will allegedly be ripped through your clothing.

My cock has had no close calls with dismemberation other than furious wanking, and I'll be keeping it that way thanks.

ernesto said:
Re: Guys, what's the closest you've come to losing your willy?

well ive already lost me foreskin when i was a kid so i reckon ive probably come alot closer ( pun not intended) than most here.

Ive never been circumcised, but I have a very small foreskin, about a quarter the size of an average one. i have a oneskin.
its genital maths, and its very upsetting.
sigh.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0060192119/102-7760930-7972915?v=glance&n=283155

Once you begin reading As Nature Made Him, a mesmerizing story of a medical tragedy and its traumatic results, you absolutely won't want to put it down. Following a botched circumcision, a family is convinced to raise their infant son, Bruce, as a girl. They rename the child Brenda and spend the next 14 years trying to transform him into a her. Brenda's childhood reads as one filled with anxiety and loneliness, and her fear and confusion are present on nearly every page concerning her early childhood. Much of her pain is caused by Dr. Money, who is presented as a villainous medical man attempting to coerce an unwilling child to submit to numerous unpleasant treatments.

sugar_referee said:
Ive never been circumcised, but I have a very small foreskin, about a quarter the size of an average one. i have a oneskin.
its genital maths, and its very upsetting.
sigh.

ouch.

yeah, when i was bout 4 or so, my shlong was too big for my average sized 4skin so they sliced it off. remember very little (haha) of it other than it stung for a while, and i dont get no !cheezy

get it seen to. (haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back