Guitar Parts in Dublin/Ireland (1 Viewer)

Can you take a picture of where it used to be? Then I can guess the size you want.

I just placed an ordinary wood screw in there to hold if or now. It's worked fine for the last few months but id like to have it secured properly

I know the best thing would be to just take the pickguard to the hardware shop- but i thought replacements would be a lot easier to find

gretsch_bracket.jpg

I just placed an ordinary wood screw in there to hold if or now. It's worked fine for the last few months but id like to have it secured properly

I know the best thing would be to just take the pickguard to the hardware shop- but i thought replacements would be a lot easier to find

gretsch_bracket.jpg

I just realised there's already a pic of the bolt itself. Gretsch are American so it'll be an American size bolt you need, empirical rather than metric size.

I'll get back to ya...

Careful what screws your putting in temporarily, they might fuck up the threads and render it useless to the proper screws.

gretsch_bracket.jpg

have you tried searching for a gretsch messageboard?. Rickenbacker has the most detailed nerd/obsessives forum I've ever come across, if it was a ric you would have a 5 page thread within 3 hours!. I would imagine Gretsch's would be the same...

ha:)

I have- a Gretsch guitar forum was the first place i went to. I got a few addresses but none worked out.

A lot of replies were requests to call their shop in the States-- something I don't really want to do fro a tiny little bolt

HUAZZAH! For AXESRUS

They tell me this'll do the job

quick response too- took about 15 minutes for them to get back to me

http://www.axesrus.com/axeplates.htm

mail
£2.10 for two sets les paul pickguard bracket nut/bolt and screws in gold or chrome
CHROME GOLD TWO SETS

I see they have pearloid and tortoise shell pickguards for 14 pounds, nice one. The fender ones are 50/60 euro. ThinkI'll be ordering one or two of them. Make my basses look super flash.

so what about a machine head for a musicman stingray bass. specifically the G one. i've searched for this a few times, i even bought one off ebay that didnt fit... any suggestions anyone??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back