Guitar geeks: What's your set up? (1 Viewer)

Kermit McDermott

Gibson Les Paul standard or Fender 1993 AM Stat > Boss TU2 tuner >Marshall Bluesbreaker II (set to boost) > Boss TR-2 Tremolo > Boss DD6 Delay > Marshall JCM800 4211 + Footswitch for clean to overdrive (below)

4211.jpg

Currently and very much subject to change:
'63 Gretsch Corvette > Ibanez TubeScreamer TS808 > Boss DS1 > Danelectro Tuner > Boss LS2 Line Selector (as a boost) > '78 Marshall JMP 1986 w/ Marshall 1936 2x12

usually:

'72 gibson sg II > boss tu-2 > marshall dsl 2000 > marshall mode 4 & marshall 1960b cabs

The Holy Stain does a great , great tremelo

It's got a fuzz option, a hall and a room echo..a bizarre pitch shift thing.. I dont know what to do with that

Richard Hawley uses nothing else these he says

I found I got an urge to play Twin Peaks theme music

EDIt:

The Danelectro reel is really good

Its got a lot of adjustable settings. You can even use your foot to change the slider settings as you play

I use it mainly for a slap-back sound- whichit does really well buy really is under-utilising what it is capable of

Currently and very much subject to change:
'63 Gretsch Corvette > Ibanez TubeScreamer TS808 > Boss DS1 > Danelectro Tuner > Boss LS2 Line Selector (as a boost) > '78 Marshall JMP 1986 w/ Marshall 1936 2x12

How do you find the damelectro tuner? Mine's always been temperamental as fuck (probably isn't designed for bass at all).

Fender (00) Jazz Bass -> danomatic tuner -> mxr bass di+ -> boss odb-3 -> Trace Elliot Boxer 65(for now).

How do you find the damelectro tuner? Mine's always been temperamental as fuck (probably isn't designed for bass at all).

Fender (00) Jazz Bass -> danomatic tuner -> mxr bass di+ -> boss odb-3 -> Trace Elliot Boxer 65(for now).

The Danomatic Tuner is the worst piece of shit ever released, I can't believe they even put it on the market. Check out Harmony Central for a million people bitching about it. I'm gonna get a Boss TU2 when I have money.

I also have one of these- looks great and does the job, but the TU2 beats it by a mile with the ability to run a few pedals through it and the easy to read led display

The LED screen on this is too hard to see, especially on satge

I bought if form some guy here-( bearded lady maybe)

dano-danomatic-040610.jpg

The Danomatic Tuner is the worst piece of shit ever released, I can't believe they even put it on the market. Check out Harmony Central for a million people bitching about it. I'm gonna get a Boss TU2 when I have money.

I would strongly urge you to try out a korg dt10 tuner if you get the chance. Best tuner ive ever put my foot on.

Re: Holy Grail: (ignore this guys wanky guitar work)

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=sfuwaYxG3cU"]YouTube - Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Demo[/ame]

Likewise.

I also have one of these- looks great and does the job, but the TU2 beats it by a mile with the ability to run a few pedals through it and the easy to read led display

The LED screen on this is too hard to see, especially on satge

I bought if form some guy here-( bearded lady maybe)

dano-danomatic-040610.jpg

No it's shite and really fucking heavy too. I've used a TU-2, they're lovely. Might stick my Danomatic on ebay see if some pleb will buy it off me.

err. changes too often. depends on the band. but currently.
vaccaro astrolite>marshall drive master>headrush e2>whammy4>karina vintage solid state

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back