GTA San Andreas (1 Viewer)

Fucking thing is sold out everywhere in town, so I just ordered it from cdwow to save myself a couple of quid. bah.

My brother got it on friday, played a bit of it yesterday, looks, um, vast... apparantly to cycle(you can steal bicycles) from one city to another takes 4 hours in real time(god knows why you'd want to do that). Generally looks pretty amazing.
Soundtrack is even better than the vice city one

my brother also got it on friday, it's pretty amazing.
you can climb to the top of a building and parachute off, he died both times trying but i'm sure you can do it without going splat. it's a really big game, gonna take ages to get through but i'm going to start it on thursday, so you have my attention until then:p

Yeah I got the game on Friday. Its fucking great! You can recruit members into a gang, and tell them what to do. You can eat, get thin and fat, build muscle, swim and dive down to even find pearls, rob houses, get tattoos, hair cuts, add bits (eg nitro's etc) to cars, build up extra stamina and health, get car and bike skills, fly planes and choppers, you can even play computer games in your house, and in the pub near the house and 2 player pool!! And I'm not even that far into it! There's soooooo much!! Its definitely worth buying!

We've all been sitting glued to it since Fin bought it,
possibly the only game bar tetris that I could get addicted to.

i just finished doom 3 last week (slow, i know) so i'll have to make do with Half Life 2 (out in 2 weeks!!!!!) for the moment.

might have to look at the halo 2 / xbox situation closer to the christmas as well.....

pad said:
does anyone actually know when halo 2 is out?
does anyone know if gta san andreas will be out on the xbox at all?
halo 2 = next week sometime (or 2 weeks ago in french on the internet)
san andreas = probably after the PC version. i assume sony paid big monies for the exclusiveness of it all

spiritualtramp said:
it is out in the third quarter of next year.
ah but which third quarter? calendar? financial calendar? and whose financial quarter?

3rd quarter 2005 could mean january 2006....

sarah said:
We've all been sitting glued to it since Fin bought it,
possibly the only game bar tetris that I could get addicted to.
oh my gawd. the boy got the thing??!! shit. that's the end of my prospects for employment this side of the millenium.. good on him.

Hector Grey said:
oh my gawd. the boy got the thing??!! shit. that's the end of my prospects for employment this side of the millenium.. good on him.
That and Driver (which he's returning on grounds of it being crap)

aaaand as if that wasn't enough another one of those Zombie one's
the new one, so we shall all officially turn vegetables come the new year!

when you back?

sarah said:
That and Driver (which he's returning on grounds of it being crap)

aaaand as if that wasn't enough another one of those Zombie one's
the new one, so we shall all officially turn vegetables come the new year!

when you back?
me back tomorrow. i'll be vegging on the couch by the time you get home..unless i'm stuck in traffic from the airport which of course i will be in which case i'll see you next week sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back