• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to get a xbox 360 & gta bundle. anyone know which deal & where is best?

Not sure about this game!

(Get armour, get ammo, get taxi to mission guy, get a car and go to destination, take out gang members, one is getting away, chase them, kill them, heres 7 grand)x100 = yawn

Whats the point in getting the taxi to every mission, you're missing out on half the fun! Many of my favourite moments in GTA games occur when I'm just messing about the place.

Yeah that's been my favourite so far too. Managed it first time as well!

I bollixed up the first go by lobbing a grenade that bounced off some scaffolding and landed at my feet, sending me 30ft into the air in blurry black & white.

It does show up the fact that the interior combat is a bit shonky though, compared to the brilliant outdoor stuff.

I bollixed up the first go by lobbing a grenade that bounced off some scaffolding and landed at my feet, sending me 30ft into the air in blurry black & white.

It does show up the fact that the interior combat is a bit shonky though, compared to the brilliant outdoor stuff.

I've forgotten how to throw grenades. Everytime I do, I end up dropping it at my feet and running away.

I completed a mission the other day but needed to drop something off to fully complete it. I was down to the tiniest sliver on the health meter as it was a particularly tough mission but I was done with the shootouts and just had to drop something off.

I got run over running for a cab.

I was not impressed.

I've forgotten how to throw grenades. Everytime I do, I end up dropping it at my feet and running away.

I completed a mission the other day but needed to drop something off to fully complete it. I was down to the tiniest sliver on the health meter as it was a particularly tough mission but I was done with the shootouts and just had to drop something off.

I got run over running for a cab.

I was not impressed.

You have to aim the bastards like you aim the gun.

No, and I won't get a chance to until my 360 gets back (it hasn't even gone off to them yet).

If you start posting spoilers there will be trouble...

Anyone finish this?
Yeah, pretty short ffs! I cant believe Roman was pegorino all along and he kept getting plastic surgery to keep Niko in the dark whilst concurrently being an informant for the FIB and the russian government all topped off by the fact that blaa blaa summit blaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back