• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, that's just what we did, because I was so dumb I couldn't work out how to set up a private match. Here is a quick guide to all the MP modes.

Anyone think the GPS makes gta a little too easy?

A big part of the older gtas was learning the kip. Now i find myself just looking at the gps all the time. I might turn it off.

Anyone think the GPS makes gta a little too easy?

A big part of the older gtas was learning the kip. Now i find myself just looking at the gps all the time. I might turn it off.

Nah, I love it. I used to find myself lost on highways and back roads for ages in the old games. Plenty of comedy moments with the voice GPS too - the calm entreaty to "Please take a u-turn where it is safe to do so" as you're causing multiple car pile-ups and cop vans are exploding all around you.

The other thing is, the GPS directions aren't necessarily the fastest route somewhere, so you can still learn shortcuts and so on, if that yanks your crank.

The level of detail in this game is insane, particularly the audio design. I got out of a Humvee in a quiet spot last night, and you can actually hear the engine cooling down after the ignition's switched off.

hmm i'm now leaning towards getting the 360 version for the multiplayer

agh

still NO TIME TO PLAY IT THOUGH

I had fun in the few MP games we played tonight, but nothing really blew me away. I think that might have been to do with there only being five of us playing in a big area in most of the games. I reckon Cops n Crooks has the potential to be awesome though, if we party up and take on the great unwashed.

Cops n Crooks also gets me VERY excited about APB, that game could be the most amazing thing ever.

Yeh, I wasn't blown away by multiplayer either. Before I was with the lads it was near impossible to find any games on my own. There's still a few niggles to the whole thing..

Well the bloke in front of me in the gamestop queue got the last ps3 copy so I got the 360 after all.

Actually most of the 15 or so people there were after ps3 copies.

I was a bit pissed last night and didn't really have a clue what was going on. Seemed alright but no great shakes.

I remember someone crossing the line in a scooter in the race which was funny. Motorbike uzi jousting is also is bit of a thrill.

Me waiting around the corner and killing of yous just as you were about to deliver the car in one of those missions was very much a highlight.

I saw none of you at all throughout the race which made it a bit shit.

the problem with some of the multiplayers was the arena being just too massive, so we'd be *miles* away from each other. are there options to localise the playing field a bit?

I remember someone crossing the line in a scooter in the race which was funny.
That would be me. That was after I had flown off the side of the overpass, as had 1000smurfs. We then had a fist fight, which I lost, then I respawned again on the overpass next to a scooter. See thats the kinda shit that rules and I want more of!

the problem with some of the multiplayers was the arena being just too massive, so we'd be *miles* away from each other. are there options to localise the playing field a bit?
You saying it my fault? Nah your right, five people was too small a number. As far as I can tell you can only localise it to an island, so I was choosing the smallest one. With more people, and playing the team modes rather than solo it shouldbe a great laugh.

I'd say car jack city and mafia work will be loads of fun with say three teams of three, one preson driving, two shooting, going for the objectives.

how are ye getting on with the single player? I've a safehouse over in Bohan at the moment. Really enjoying it so far. No daft remote controlled helicopter missions in sight.|..| I'm fucked if a timed driving mission comes up though cos I find the handling tough going.

I don't think there's going to be many timed missions. Though time will tell.. I'm just past where you are. Few missions for the community center so far..

I don't think there's going to be many timed missions. Though time will tell.. I'm just past where you are. Few missions for the community center so far..

yeah, cleaning up the streets and what not. Did you kill yer mans son at the train station. I got a save option straight after which makes me wonder will it have much of an impact on the game. I blasted his car till it exploded and then i riddled his flaming corpse just to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back