• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Me, Lefty and Dudley had a bit of a tool around there. I couldn't work out how to set up a private match, but I've finally got it sorted now. You can only setup a player match and assign private slots, you can't setup a private match when you are in a party.

But anyway, the tooling around was a lot of fun. Should be even better with more of us, playing cops n crooks and shit like that.

got to play a bit of cop and crooks down in a mates house. its good......very very good. cant imagine it with 16 players, absolute mayhem

Now that was fun. Messed around with dudley for a while. Did a race too except I crashed horribly off the road at one point and didn't find my way back!!

has anyone had a spectacular crash yet? they look quite amazing. found a shotgun and went on a bit of a rampage. the shooting parts are much better. my only criticism is that it's quite dark and yer man moves frustratingly slow when he's walking

Overheard someone in stephens green gamestop being told they only have preorders until next monday.

has anyone had a spectacular crash yet? they look quite amazing. found a shotgun and went on a bit of a rampage. the shooting parts are much better. my only criticism is that it's quite dark and yer man moves frustratingly slow when he's walking

The flying through the windshield when you crash head first into a wall is amazing. I crashed up into the fence by that old rollercoaster and ended up flying out & hitting the coaster. Hard.

flew to close to a skyskraper in a chopper last night, whilst trying to shoot neil, who had successfully landed his on top. blades shattered and the chopper went into freefall, jumped out halfway through, but alas it couldn't save me

multiplayer mowing down tourists in central park was pretty awesome too

That was deadly when I was on top of that skyscraper, I could hear you but not see you. I was waiting for you to pop up, assault rifle at the ready, then I saw the blades shatter and down you went.

If the picture is too dark, just go into the game settings and turn the brightness up.

Also my kamikazie helicopter killing Dudley andl lefty was pretty funny too.

I'll see what I can do. Will definetly have the usual Thursday night slot booked anyway.

I'm listening to a radio interview with Lazlow from yesterday. He says that the xbox content is well in production and should be out by August.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back