• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I did kill him, I left the first guy you have the choice to kill live though I don't think that'll cause any probs. I assume killing the guys son does have a pretty big impact as it's mentioned quite a bit in cutscenes after it and is one of the reasons they burn all the places out.

What do I need to get after I finish the game to get the 100%? I'm going to try finish the game as much as I can this weekend and get the rest of it before this contest finishes..

fruit.jpg

made it as far as Roman's apartment and turned on the telly. that's all i've done so far.

art imitating life?

This game is so good. Taking everything real slow as I don't want it to end. Even had a few fun MP games last night too.

I'm having a shitload of fun with it too. Its not perfect but so impressive in many ways.

What are your favourite radio stations bowlesy?

You're playing the PS3 version then I take it?

I like almost all of the stations actually. I'd say my two of choice would be The Journey and the rock one. But Tuff Gong is pretty great, and the electro station is suprisingly enjoyable too.

Yeah i got the ps3 version in the post from vg+ on friday.

I love the journey station too. Its the one i have on the most apparently.

I thought you got rid of your xbox, Janer?
Nah I just stopped using it and never got round to selling it, was gonna get the PS3 but I hate the ps3 pad, 360 pad is best I've ever used.
Anyway my contact at Smyths came thru and I'll have a copy tonight! The hype def got to me lol.
Won't be playing MP as I never renewed it when it ran out last month.

aahh k....I check after work tonight.
Initial thoughts, graphics def better and more realistic, love the fighting now, sound effects from punching seem FAR more realistic.
The bit where your drunk with the cousin was terrible for my head, I've never had motion sickness before but I guess I wasn't far of it, maybe 'cos I already had a bit of a wee hangover didn't help.
Have the radio turned off, never went for that.
Love the GPS and also prefer the car handling of this, truer to rl innit!
My cousins voice doing me head in though, I'd head back home to the USSR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back